X Motor and Belt Assembly
|1||10 tooth pulley|
|5||3mm bolts, 8mm long|
|1||24 inch belt|
|1||5/16 hex head bolt, 1 inch long|
|2||1 1/2 inch OD, 5/16 washers|
|1||3/4 inch OD, 5/16 washer|
2.5 mm Hex Wrench
5/16 open end wrench
1) Attach a 10 tooth pulley (A) to a motor with an 8mm bolt and nut.
2) Attach the Stepper Motor (B) to the X Motor mount (C) using 4 of the 8mm bolts (D).
3) On a 1 inch long 5/16 hex head bolt (E), mount a 1 1/2 inch OD washer (F), a 608 Bearing (G), another 1 1/2 inch OD washer (F), and a 3/4 inch washer (H).
4) Screw that bolt into the back side of the X Idler (J).
5) Thread a 24 inch belt (K) around the pulley you just built, through the 10 tooth pulley on the X Motor and bring the ends into the back of the X-carriage.
6) The Belt ends go through the sides of the carriage and up through the center.
7) Use the #6 nuts and bolts to tighten the X Carriage grip on the belt.
Next Step Extruder Motor
Return to Printrbot Assembly