The Maybe Not So Few Printrbots Remaining @ Amazon

Postby novice » 2018-Aug-Sun-07-Aug

Been watching the Play and Simple Pro prices on Amazon since the closure and gotta say they've fluctuated greatly. The Pro is at an all time low of $393 this morning, the Play is back up to $251 from it's low of $217 which I found too hard to resist earlier this month. Setting here wondering if my purchase drove the Amazon pricing algorithm back up or if someone setting in an office is throwing darts at a price chart.

novice
Waiting for extruder temp...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: The Maybe Not So Few Printrbots Remaining @ Amazon

Postby ThriDee » 2018-Oct-Fri-20-Oct

novice wrote:Been watching the Play and Simple Pro prices on Amazon since the closure and gotta say they've fluctuated greatly. The Pro is at an all time low of $393 this morning, the Play is back up to $251 from it's low of $217 which I found too hard to resist earlier this month. Setting here wondering if my purchase drove the Amazon pricing algorithm back up or if someone setting in an office is throwing darts at a price chart.
I have been tracking the prices too..I think page visits and wishlists drive the prices up and down

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

ThriDee
Loading filament...

Postby novice » 2018-Oct-Sat-07-Oct

It's crazy the price on Amazon of the Play has skyrocketed to $464 for bout two weeks now, wouldn't you think if they're not selling it would correct back down? Will casually mention the redonkulous ebay listing prices on the Play, as I can't imagine they're actually selling for what they're asking.

novice

Postby musk » 2018-Oct-Tue-12-Oct

The Simple Pro would be an amazing platform for somebody to throw their own electronics into, like an Einsy Rambo or something. The only thing stopping me from getting another one is that the Amazon printers don't have the heatbed.
The physical construction of the pro is simply great, an improvement on the old Simple Metal in every way.

Printrbot Metal Plus (2x)
Printrbot Simple Metal (2x)
musk
Solid infill...

Postby novice » 2018-Oct-Thu-09-Oct

Figured if the Simple Pro dropped below $300 on Amazon which it was within twenty some dollars of doing yesterday, that's be compelling reason to purchase. Upon checking this morning I'm seeing $1258.01. I need a head scratching emoji, is there one here?

novice

Return to General