[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Ubis Hot End

Ubis Hot End

Ubis Hot End

Postby Alexmadsen1 » 2012-May-Thu-22-May

anyone know a second source for Ubis Hot End in the PrintrBot configuration? I need to acquire a new Ubis Hot End. The printrbot.com store is listing them as out of stock. I am planning on experimenting and don't want to mess up my "good" hot end.

Alex

Alexmadsen1
Waiting for extruder temp...

Ubis Hot End

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Ubis Hot End

Postby CL1 » 2012-May-Thu-23-May

CL1
Can update firmware

Postby Crusader » 2012-Jul-Tue-17-Jul

Do anyone know where I can find the Ubis Hot End Building Plan?
With the exact names of all Items used?

If the plan isn't complete, I will draw the plan, but I need all little details!

Would be very great, if we share the knowledge to all!!

Crusader
Waiting to connect to printer...

Postby scantrontb » 2012-Jul-Thu-23-Jul

Don't planto mihi adveho illac
PB+ #786
scantrontb
Can update firmware

Postby k1nc81d » 2012-Jul-Fri-00-Jul

You can just buy the hotend from the printrbot store. Looks like they have 73 in stock. I talked to Brook earlier. He said he is shipping the parts listed on the store. He's just not shipping any kits till the backers get theirs.

k1nc81d
Printing skirt...

Postby jr57k » 2012-Aug-Wed-12-Aug

out of stock again. I NEED a hot end to go in my wooden extruder!

jr57k
Layer 300 of 1234

Postby plexus » 2012-Aug-Wed-15-Aug

plexus
Site Admin

Postby drawcut » 2012-Aug-Wed-17-Aug

Printrbot original. Major mods: Y axis extended to ~8", Z extended to ~8.5". 5mm SS Z threaded rods w/ flex couplings. E3D hotend. Purchased Acetel gears. Glass bed with Elmers' purple glue stick for most prints. Top of Z axis rods have added cross structure similar to a Prusia i3.
drawcut
ACME leadscrew

Postby beisemann » 2014-Jan-Wed-15-Jan

Any new developments in this? I just had one of the wires break off my hot end. And the PrintrBot store is out of stock. Going to attempt a repair... but wanted to get one ordered if I can help it.

beisemann
Waiting to connect to printer...

Return to Buying