[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - extrudables.us - Filament for sale

extrudables.us - Filament for sale

This forum is for people and companies that are selling supplies of interest to 3D printer users ONLY.

Postby PxT » 2014-Mar-Sun-18-Mar

I have just launched a new site with some filaments for sale and I'd love for you guys to check it out.

I have a selection of Filaflex flexible filament in stock and I am currently the only reseller in the US. If you have been wanting to try this but weren't sure about the high shipping fees and delivery times from Europe, now is your chance!

I also have some Taulman filaments including the new Bridge nylon, as well as temperature sensitive ABS (color changing). I am hoping to stock additional filaments as time goes on. If there is something specific you're interested in, please let me know.

For a limited time as part of our launch I am offering 10% off with coupon code GRAND10 as well as free shipping in the US with purchase of $100 or more.

Any questions or comments, just let me know.

PxT
Print complete...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: extrudables.us - Filament for sale

Postby Jon Lawrence » 2014-Apr-Tue-19-Apr

Did a quick look, but did not see filament diameter listed anywhere. Did I miss something?

Also, what sets you apart from all the others? It appears that you are trying to only stock high quality so, if this is the case, how do you filter out all the crap manufacturers? I am always looking to find quality I can trust. Have I found a new favorite distributer?

Printrbot Simple V2 born 10/2013 and constantly upgrading.
http://www.thingiverse.com/iamjonlawrence
Jon Lawrence
Calibration mode.

Postby PxT » 2014-Apr-Wed-11-Apr

PxT
Print complete...

Postby Jon Lawrence » 2014-Apr-Wed-11-Apr

Thanks for the reply. I was on my mobile and simply didn't want to click on the blue button showing $$$ on it. :D Now I see the size selections.

The FilaFlex looks very interesting. If I didn't just order a E3D hot end to print some CoPET filament I would pick up a roll today, but my "toy" budget has been spent for the time being. :(

Keep up the efforts to bring new and exciting products to the states! Amazon with free shipping, IMHO, is your biggest competition. Any chance you are planning to relocate your shop to the east coast so I can save on shipping?

Best of luck to you and your new venture. Look forward to a FilaFlex order from me in the near future.

Printrbot Simple V2 born 10/2013 and constantly upgrading.
http://www.thingiverse.com/iamjonlawrence
Jon Lawrence
Calibration mode.

Postby mdfast1 » 2014-Apr-Wed-15-Apr

I wish there was a way to filter by 1.75 or 3mm. I had to dig around to find 3mm compatible filament. Glad to see you have a site PxT. Where does this ship from? CA or are you drop shipping? I'm down in Mountain View so that would be awesome. Any examples of these filaments used on Printrbot...I know there are some T-Glasse threads but haven't seen much about FilaFlex. Pictures are worth 1000 words.

Printrbot Simple Metal - RED -
UBIS 13

Printrbot LC+ - Operational

Printrbot Original- Donated
GT2 - 20 Tooth Pulleys
GT2 Belts
Brass Threaded Rods
Spur Gears from drawcut
.35mm nozzle
mdfast1
Layer 650 of 1234

Postby PxT » 2014-Apr-Wed-16-Apr

@Jon - I love Amazon for the free shipping, and also hate them because now everybody expects it. For a small part-timer like me it's a bit of a headache really. Oh well, even if I lose money on every sale I'm sure I can just make it up in volume. :)

@mdfast1 - I am shipping direct from Northern California so to get to you in Mountain View it is potentially 1 day depending on what time you order.
Let me see about adding a filter based on filament size, it should be possible. Good feedback. And I am planning to put up some posts showing specific print examples, just need to take a bit of time to get it done, photographed, etc. Need more hours in the day.

PxT
Print complete...

Postby DJNOS1978 » 2014-Apr-Thu-06-Apr

Can you handle bulk and is so how much and what kind of discount?

DJNOS1978
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby PxT » 2014-Apr-Thu-08-Apr

@mdfast1 - New links are up on the front page to search by filament size now.

@DJNOS1978 - PMd you.

PxT
Print complete...

Postby mdfast1 » 2014-Apr-Wed-16-Apr

@PXT Thanks, makes it much easier to search now. I think I might pick up some Filaflex for the shop here at Google.

Printrbot Simple Metal - RED -
UBIS 13

Printrbot LC+ - Operational

Printrbot Original- Donated
GT2 - 20 Tooth Pulleys
GT2 Belts
Brass Threaded Rods
Spur Gears from drawcut
.35mm nozzle
mdfast1
Layer 650 of 1234

Postby PxT » 2014-May-Thu-20-May

HIPS don't lie. I just added some High Impact Polystyrene to the store: http://www.extrudables.us/shop/hips/hips-natural-1kg/

HIPS is dissolvable in limonene so can be used as a support material for ABS. Fire up your dual-extruders!

PxT
Print complete...

Postby DJNOS1978 » 2014-May-Fri-07-May

Man I need to get some :)

DJNOS1978
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby Extrude3D » 2014-May-Sun-07-May

PxT, are you able to print filaflex with the printrbot alu extruders?

3dpaftermarket
Extrude3D
Waiting for printbed temp...

Postby PxT » 2014-May-Sun-22-May

Yes, if you solve the tangling problem it works pretty well. Adafruit has a solution here: https://learn.adafruit.com/printrbot-ni ... e?view=all
Or you can try the recreus extruder: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:307142
Or you can try jamming a small piece of PTFE tubing between the extruder gear and the hotend opening.

Checkout the Ninjaflex discussions elsewhere on this board too, whatever solutions people come up with there should work for FilaFlex as well.

PxT
Print complete...

Postby PxT » 2014-Jun-Fri-19-Jun

FYI for anyone thinking about getting some FilaFlex I just restocked every available color including the brand new transparent which is not even on Recreus' own site yet. Get it while it's hot*: http://www.extrudables.us/shop/flexible/

PxT
Print complete...

Return to 3D printing merchants