Amazon.com 3D Printing Store

This forum is for people and companies that are selling supplies of interest to 3D printer users ONLY.

Postby holmes4 » 2013-Jun-Sat-20-Jun

Amazon.com has recently opened a section of their web store dedicated to 3D printing! Find it here

Steve
PB+ Backer 1402
holmes4
Bowden extruder

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Amazon.com 3D Printing Store

Postby REPRAP SQUAD » 2013-Jun-Sun-11-Jun

Its pretty cool that they dedicated a page to just 3d printer parts. The only issue I see is that a lot of there stock is unavailable. im sure that it will be fixed since this addition is fairly new. Thanks for the heads up on the site. it gives the buyer a little more protection buying through Amazon. The only time I ever had an issue with an Amazon seller I emailed them and they sent out a replacement super fast. They do a great job at being the middle man to make transactions very smooth and enjoyable. I probably use Amazon a few times a month and Ive never had an issue that wasnt fixed immediatly. Good looking out buddy.

Twitter: @REPRAPSQUAD
Check it out: Build logs, 3D printer news and all things Printrbot--http://reprapsquad.wordpress.com
PC Case Mods 3D printed:
http://www.enviousmods.com

RepRap Squad's The 1st Simple (XL)
* Custom built that towers over the LC

Printrbot Plus V2 W/
*Dual extruder PB Version (2-Ubis 1.75mm hotends)
*Heavily Modded and all axis extended
REPRAP SQUAD
Metal hotbed butt

Re: Amazon.com 3D Printing Store

Postby holmes4 » 2013-Jun-Sun-16-Jun

Obviously, Amazon has sold printers and supplies in the past, but as you said, it is nice that they have dedicated a store section to it. A bit disappointing that the "learn more" link just leads to a list of printers for sale.

Steve
PB+ Backer 1402
holmes4
Bowden extruder

Return to 3D printing merchants