Customer Communications (order status)

The PBHQ Official Forum should only be used for questions/issues/topics that only PBHQ can answer (eg. order issues, missing parts from your order, any messages directed specifically at PBHQ people, etc). All other questions/issues/topics should be posted in the regular forums.

Postby andy6a6 » 2014-Sep-Sat-21-Sep

Customer Communications,

I ordered a printrbot simple from the printrbot store. On there it says that they are usually dispatched in 1-2 days. I require it by the 17th of this month. I ordered on Tuesday the 9th, with UPS Worldwide Express as the courier option. The order reads as 'completed' as of a few days ago (order number: 31561). That isn't very helpful, it conveys little useful information, has the order been dispatched or not? (I have no email detailing the delivery information). If it hasn't been dispatched yet, then the dispatch estimate isn't accurate, had I known that I wouldn't have selected the most expensive courier option.

andy6a6
Waiting to connect to printer...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Customer Communications (order status)

Postby David@Printrbot » 2014-Sep-Sun-00-Sep

andy6a6 wrote:Customer Communications,

I ordered a printrbot simple from the printrbot store. On there it says that they are usually dispatched in 1-2 days. I require it by the 17th of this month. I ordered on Tuesday the 9th, with UPS Worldwide Express as the courier option. The order reads as 'completed' as of a few days ago (order number: 31561). That isn't very helpful, it conveys little useful information, has the order been dispatched or not? (I have no email detailing the delivery information). If it hasn't been dispatched yet, then the dispatch estimate isn't accurate, had I known that I wouldn't have selected the most expensive courier option.

Usually you will get an email when it has shipped. Completed just means that your order was successfully processed via PayPal or whatever payment method you used. I will check with the guys in the shop on Monday. If it hasn't already shipped, I will try to get it to you by the 17th.

Printrbot: Dominate Your Prints!
David@Printrbot
PBHQ Official

Re: Customer Communications (order status)

Postby David@Printrbot » 2014-Sep-Mon-23-Sep

Looks like they got that shipped out today. Did you get an email with the tracking number?

Printrbot: Dominate Your Prints!
David@Printrbot
PBHQ Official

Return to General