Trying to place an order (filament and heated bed)

The PBHQ Official Forum should only be used for questions/issues/topics that only PBHQ can answer (eg. order issues, missing parts from your order, any messages directed specifically at PBHQ people, etc). All other questions/issues/topics should be posted in the regular forums.

Postby Pudgeinabowl » 2014-Sep-Mon-04-Sep

Hello,

Sorry to post this here, there doesn't seem to be a sales inquiry address to email this to.

I'm wanting to order a Simple Metal, but the local distributor (Australia) is rather expensive (It's literally cheaper to order the SM, filament AND heated bed and have it shipped here than getting just the SM from there).

But I can't seem to place an order for any of the PLA Filament (mainly interested in white/natural). And the heated bed says it is out of stock so I can't place an order for it alongside the actual SM.

Is there an eta for the heated bed and filaments (I can deal with really rough estimates, just the waiting list doesn't give me any sort of ballpark), so I can choose whether or not to keep shopping around or just wait for the store to restock.

Also the ability to place the whole order, and just have it shipped when everything is ready would be a great, but I'm not sure if it's possible on your end or not.

Thanks a bunch, regards from down under (PS your distributor should at least attempt to compensate for the absurd AUD, that or his markup is a bit much).

Pudgeinabowl
Waiting to connect to printer...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Trying to place an order (filament and heated bed)

Postby David@Printrbot » 2014-Sep-Mon-18-Sep

I just fixed all of the filament pages as they were giving an error. So you should be good to go there. As for the heated beds, they will be available any day now. There are a variety of combinations possible for the beds depending on which model you have as well as when you purchased. So we are working on setting up those multiple scenarios on the product page. Once we nail that down it will go live. My guess is that we should have them in the store within the next day or two.

Printrbot: Dominate Your Prints!
David@Printrbot
PBHQ Official

Postby Pudgeinabowl » 2014-Sep-Mon-22-Sep

Thanks for the reply, just one last clarification.

The heated bed says all new simples ship with a REV F board, but the kit and assembled are still saying they'll ship with a REV D. I'm guessing the simples page just hasn't been updated yet?

Also the shipping option for UPS has disappeared, and is only showing USPS as an option, I'm not sure if this is because I've added the heated bed and gone over a weight limit, is UPS still an option for shipping to Australia (they use a good local door to door service as opposed to our national postal service).

EDIT - The natural PLA filament is what is causing UPS to not show up, snow white it is.

Thanks again for the reply :D.

Pudgeinabowl
Waiting to connect to printer...

Postby David@Printrbot » 2014-Sep-Tue-12-Sep

Correct, Rev F is shipping with everything now. We will get those product pages updated and I will look into that UPS issue. Thanks for the heads up.

Printrbot: Dominate Your Prints!
David@Printrbot
PBHQ Official

Return to General