Assembled Play no longer available?

The PBHQ Official Forum should only be used for questions/issues/topics that only PBHQ can answer (eg. order issues, missing parts from your order, any messages directed specifically at PBHQ people, etc). All other questions/issues/topics should be posted in the regular forums.

Postby alb4h » 2015-Nov-Sun-10-Nov

Aarrgghh - I guess I took too long to make a decision. Really wish I could place a phone order...

Does anyone know if the assembled Play will be available again before the sale ends?

I think the opportunity to place an order for one was available on Friday but yesterday, when I finally made a decision to purchase, there is no longer a way to add it to the cart.

And I was SO looking forward to unboxing a fully assembled printer.

I've spent the last few months working with a group of teens building our first printer. It's a Delta and we've had one problem after another getting it built. I've remained upbeat and know that we are all learning a great deal going through this process, but the latest problems have me discouraged. I was hoping we could get an assembled Play up and running and give the teens an opportunity to get started printing...

Ann

alb4h
Waiting to connect to printer...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Assembled Play no longer available?

Postby dsegel » 2015-Nov-Sun-14-Nov

It just let me add one to my cart at $339.15. Maybe clear your browser cache and try again?

dsegel
Waiting for printbed temp...

Re: Assembled Play no longer available?

Postby alb4h » 2015-Nov-Sun-14-Nov

Thanks - Good to know. It's not letting me add from my phone at the moment but at least the button is now showing up . I'll try to order from my computer when I get home. Thanks for posting...

alb4h
Waiting to connect to printer...

Return to General