A complete M-Code and G-Code reference?

This forum is for users to suggest threads to be made sticky (show at the top of the forum list) - post the link to the thread and the mods will review.

Postby freespace » 2015-Feb-Fri-19-Feb

I don't have a specific forum to nominate as a "Sticky" forum thread, but this reference is dearly needed someplace and should probably be a sticky.

My request is simple: Can someone please create a Sticky thread (maybe even make it part of the Wiki page?) that has for download a complete reference for all the M-Codes (and G-Codes?) possible for the most current firmware version for each Printrbot?

I would write a post that has this information but I can't seem to find any m-code references specifically for the Printrbot. I found one for the RepRap but that RepRap reference is missing codes specifically referred to on this site such as M210 and M211 for setting the max bed size which to me suggests that any codes sent to the Printrbot might be dependent on the firmware being used. Is that correct, and while we are waiting for this to happen, does any one have a link to where someone could find a complete list of all m-codes and g-codes possible for the Printrbot Simple (1405)?

Thanks

freespace
Levelling print bed...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: A complete M-Code and G-Code reference?

Postby RetireeJay » 2015-Feb-Fri-20-Feb

A sticky has been created.

Printrbot Plus operational January 2013
Brass threaded rods (5/16" X 18) & nuts for Z axis
GT2 belts & pulleys
Cable chain to reduce probability of fatigue failure in wires
E3D V5 Hot End, 0.4mm nozzle, also 0.8 and 0.25 in use occasionally
PB fan mount + 40mm fan -- using printed mount adapter, not the E3D supplied fan
Injection molded extruder gears
Optical Z "endstop" (custom designed and built)
Have used many pounds of T-Glase filament. Now also doing some work with Ninjaflex SemiFlex
Print on glass with Scotch Craft Stick or other glue stick
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Re: A complete M-Code and G-Code reference?

Postby thawkins » 2015-Feb-Fri-21-Feb

freespace wrote:I don't have a specific forum to nominate as a "Sticky" forum thread, but this reference is dearly needed someplace and should probably be a sticky.

My request is simple: Can someone please create a Sticky thread (maybe even make it part of the Wiki page?) that has for download a complete reference for all the M-Codes (and G-Codes?) possible for the most current firmware version for each Printrbot?

I would write a post that has this information but I can't seem to find any m-code references specifically for the Printrbot. I found one for the RepRap but that RepRap reference is missing codes specifically referred to on this site such as M210 and M211 for setting the max bed size which to me suggests that any codes sent to the Printrbot might be dependent on the firmware being used. Is that correct, and while we are waiting for this to happen, does any one have a link to where someone could find a complete list of all m-codes and g-codes possible for the Printrbot Simple (1405)?

Thanks

Printrbot firmware is based on reprap Marlin firmware from about 6 months ago, it has had m 211 and m 212 added, but aside from that it is the same.

Jonbot+
225mm x 200mm - Heated Bed
RAMPS 1.4 running Marlin 1.1.0
Full Graphic display.
-------------------------------
Zen Toolworks CNC/3d printer
230mmx360mm bed
Dual j-head hotends.
Dual heated beds.
RAMPS 1.4 running Marlin 0.98
-------------------------------
Flashforge 3d Creator Pro