Having Fun With Repetier Light Settings

Talk about, and show off your Printrbot and accessories

Postby disback » 2013-Dec-Wed-19-Dec

So this is kind of silly to showcase, but I wanted to share it. If I've learned one thing from movies, having a totally cool looking system interface makes you look impressive and computer savy.

I finagled the light settings in Repetier while drawing from a TRON for inspiration. It took me a little while to adjust the settings, but now whenever I have co-workers come over to my desk, they immediately want to know what software I'm using simply because it looks so different (once they realize its just repetier, they always have a puzzled look). So here are a few screenshots of my setup, and another of my settings so that if you want to try them out, you can!

If there was only one feature that I could wish for in repetier, it would be a "constantly revolve" function that spins the camera around the model while it prints. I regularly left up the models from thingiverse while they were spinning so that co-workers could come by and see what was printing for the day (if it was a community part!).

trex.png

trex2.png

Repetier color settings.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by disback on 2013-Dec-Thu-12-Dec, edited 1 time in total.
Los Angeles, CA

System Details: Printrbot LC V1.0
*GT2 Pulleys/Polychain
*Glass print bed
*ACME Threaded Z-axis
*Other shenanigans
disback
Waiting for printbed temp...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Having Fun With Repetier Light Settings

Postby Node7Elec » 2013-Dec-Wed-21-Dec

That looks
AWESOME!!!!!!!

There is always time for another print!

Printrbot Simple           Printrbot Orignal           
-RPi Printing server       -Work in progress           
-Custom Z-Axis Knob    Need Something 3D Printed?                                                   
-Glass Printbed
Node7Elec
Waiting for printbed temp...

Return to Showcase