[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Thingiverse - Slow, laggy

Thingiverse - Slow, laggy

Postby Corey Warren » 2015-Mar-Thu-19-Mar

Does anyone else have issues with the Thingiverse site getting slow and laggy? I almost solely use Firefox to browse the Thingiverse, but, I've noticed the same slowness now matter what browser I'm using.

And based on this issue I did some testing to try to determine which browser uses the least amount of memory and surprisingly I found that IE uses the least amount.

Corey Warren
Waiting for printbed temp...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Thingiverse - Slow, laggy

Postby Chris Knowlton » 2015-Jun-Sun-21-Jun

My issue with Thingiverse is that whenever I choose to look at an item and then try to go back to continue my search, I am taken back to the start of the first page, then I have to scroll through all the same items to get back to where I was.

Chris

Chris Knowlton
Levelling print bed...

Postby cacb » 2015-Jun-Mon-04-Jun

Printrbot Simple Metal Kit + heated bed upgrade. KISSlicer (Kubuntu/Win7), OctoPrint (wireless Raspberry Pi model B) - http://arnholm.org/
cacb
Support material...

Postby IB3D » 2015-Jun-Mon-12-Jun

IB3D
Waiting for extruder temp...

Return to Reviews (anything)