Voxel Factory (Montreal, Canada)

Postby Yammerton » 2013-Mar-Wed-13-Mar

http://www.voxelfactory.com/

I think that they are in Quebec, so they may be a good Canadian option for a supplier.

I haven't ordered from them but have been in contact regarding custom cut borosilicate glass, which they now offer. And their prices and assortment of filament seem decent.

Yammerton
Levelling print bed...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Voxel Factory (Montreal, Canada)

Postby plexus » 2013-Mar-Wed-15-Mar

I have purchased from them in the past. some ABS and PLA. i think its the same stuff that repraper sells and from repraper its quite a bit cheaper so i order form them unless I am in a rush. their Talman Nylon 618 is a good price as is their wood filament if you don't want to wait for it from germany (grrp). looks like a good source for glass and other parts too.

plexus
Site Admin

Postby Yammerton » 2013-Mar-Fri-08-Mar

I just placed an order for a couple spools of filament, cooling fan, and custom piece of glass (which may take up to 5 days to have cut). Their email replies are fast and shipping costs are great.

Yammerton
Levelling print bed...

Postby Nickies08 » 2013-Aug-Fri-11-Aug

I made a purchase from them two weeks ago for some PLA. Their service is great, their prices are comparable to most places I've seen (if not better) and their reps are very helpful! I find delays in shipping due customs and paying duty a real deterrent to ordering from outside Canada. My Printrbot spent a week sitting in customs which is less time than it took me to get my stuff from Voxel (I live in a rural town in Labrador). I highly recommend these guys for anybody in Canada that wants good prices, great service, quick shipping and hates waiting on customs!

Printrbot Plus V2.0
Aluminum bearing blocks
Aluminum Build Plate
Robotdigg custom Nema 17 motors with 500mm T8*8 Acme Rods on Z-axis (19" of print height)
Wire extensions to accommodate extra build height
GT2 Belts and Pulleys
Nickies08
Solid infill...

Return to Merchant feedback (good and bad)