ProtoParadigm

ProtoParadigm

Postby holmes4 » 2012-Sep-Sun-18-Sep

So far I've had one order from ProtoParadigm - bought some silver PLA and a roll of Kapton tape. When I realized I had mistakenly ordered 1.75mm filament instead of 3mm, ProtoParadigm offered to send me the correct filament before even receiving the wrong one back! (As it happened, the silver in 3mm was backordered, so it took a while to get it, but it still came in long before my PB did!)

I was very happy with the products and the service, and will order again. Their blog contains a lot of useful information as well.

Steve
PB+ Backer 1402
holmes4
Bowden extruder

ProtoParadigm

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: ProtoParadigm

Postby marmil » 2012-Oct-Sun-23-Oct

I bought some PLA and kapton tape from them. Order was shipped quickly and well packed. Also, some questions I emailed them were quickly answered. Kapton tape is working great. Haven't tried using the PLA yet, but it's nicely spooled and sealed with silica packet in the bag.

I give them a thumbs up and would order from them again.

CG & 3D enthusiast • Printrbot+ Kickstarter backer • Mods: GT2 belts, custom aluminum y-carriage and print bed
marmil
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Re: ProtoParadigm

Postby ecnelutalf » 2012-Oct-Sun-23-Oct

I have ordered from them multiple times. Each time they send some samples of the other colors of PLA they have. I am building quite a collection so far.

ecnelutalf
I'm an end stop.

Return to Merchant feedback (good and bad)