Spool Rack for Printrbot Metal Plus

If you need a printed part, post here and hopefully someone will oblige. Be sure to post your location (city, state/province, country)

Postby SimonSaysMake » 2015-Sep-Mon-16-Sep

Hey guys!

I've been looking for a decent spool rack for my printrbot metal plus for awhile. I was super excited when printrbot released their spool rack made specifically for my plus so I put one in my cart and was ready to buy. Unfortunately I got side tracked and forgot to check out. I came back the next day to find that printrbot had revamped their entire store and removed a bunch of products without notice. I sent an email explaining my situation and hoped they had a couple extras they could send me but they didn't. Out of desperation, I figured I try this forum to see if anyone would have an extra they'd be willing to sell. If anyone has the spool rack im looking for please let me know!

Thanks!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SimonSaysMake
Waiting to connect to printer...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Spool Rack for Printrbot Metal Plus

Postby cacb » 2015-Sep-Mon-17-Sep

Take the opportunity to print something similar ?

Printrbot Simple Metal Kit + heated bed upgrade. KISSlicer (Kubuntu/Win7), OctoPrint (wireless Raspberry Pi model B) - http://arnholm.org/
cacb
Support material...

Re: Spool Rack for Printrbot Metal Plus

Postby SimonSaysMake » 2015-Sep-Mon-20-Sep

I've made a couple nice spools for my bot but wanted to try this one out.

SimonSaysMake
Waiting to connect to printer...

Return to Need a part