Site 404 Error

Discussions about the forum. How to expand and enhance it.

Site 404 Error

Postby Vespo111 » 2015-Jan-Sun-21-Jan

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@printrbottalk. <-- (3rd letter of alphabet, followed by om, spam filter prevented the word) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
The message I receved when I tried to post a software question with a file attached.

Vespo111
Levelling print bed...

Site 404 Error

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Site 404 Error

Postby David@Printrbot » 2015-Jan-Thu-13-Jan

You would need to contact the admin here at the forum for that. However, as a work around you could something like http://pasteboard.co/ and then add the link to your post.

Printrbot: Dominate Your Prints!
David@Printrbot
PBHQ Official

Re: Site 404 Error

Postby Mooselake » 2015-Jan-Thu-17-Jan

Did you try again? You shouldn't have any problems, even as a new user, attaching a picture or file to your post. Did you check to see that it had the right file extension? There's a pretty limited set of file extensions that'll work, although you can zip and attach anything that didn't work.

It's possible the server was undergoing some minor maintenance, and you just happened to hit it at the wrong time. Or maybe it was the wrong phase of some minor planet or other weird internet error. If you have the problem again mention the topic and filename that you were trying to attach. Was it that google drive link you posted the day after you started this topic?

While David@Printrbot checks here regularly, this forum is independent and isn't provided or maintained by Printrbot. I moved the topic to the appropriate subforum.

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Return to Forum talk