This has NOTHING to do with our printers, but when I receive an email from the board that a response was posted in a thread that I am watching (like this);viewforum.php?f=85
when I click on the link, it takes me to the;
Board index ‹ General ‹ Welcome, introductions and stories
and not the particular thread.
Is this correct? I thought the link should take me to the thread directly.
I am on other boards and it does work this way, but not here.
Also, EVERY thread that I view, the second "post" is always an ad that is blank... is this the way the board works?
PBplus V2 kit.
* Modded power supply (my own)
* heavier power cable (#12) and connector (Cinch-Jones 2 pin) as 4 pin ATX was getting hot!
* extruder and heated bed indicators on bot.. I like to know
* cable dressing using ideas from other members and my own
* machined Z axis couplers.. my own design
* filament guide tubing (drip sprinkler tubing).. keeps filament from possible tangling
* flat washers under ALL screw heads.. spreads out force over wood
* Al machined printbed, opto limit switches on ALL axis, Acme Z lead screws
* Highly modified printbed/stiffened
* Dual Z axis limit switches (selectable) for glass or aluminum bed
* Illuminated extruder with 2 white leds
* NOW with AUTOLEVEL!!!!
* RAMPS board with graphic display