Date codes off?

Discussions about the forum. How to expand and enhance it.

Date codes off?

Postby JasperJ » 2013-May-Tue-05-May

For some reason, all the dates shown next to posts as well as join dates seem to be displaying really weirdly for me. Is this a known issue?

For instance this post was posted at "2013-May-Tue-11-May"

It's May, it's Tuesday, but where the 11 May afterwards comes from? It is in fact may 14th and in my timezone it's 12:57.

Edit: Ah, I think I found it. The date format, for whatever reason, in my preferences was set to custom and something like Y-M-D-H-M. The problem with the double use of M is obvious. Setting it to one of the standard formats fixed my issue.

JasperJ
Printing skirt...

Date codes off?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Date codes off?

Postby 4volt » 2013-May-Thu-13-May

I also came over to post about this, but saw you already did.

It seems like the weird format this the forum default, and it shows up when I am not logged in.

I think what was intended was this format: Y-M-D H:m (note lowercase 'm' and punctuation)

More about me, 3d printing, and laser cutting over at 4volt.com
4volt
Levelling print bed...

Postby Michael@Oz » 2013-May-Fri-14-May

Ditto. Was also logged off even tho I have logon auto set. Logged on & Date/Time was OK.

ImageKickstarter original. ** See all Printrbot Things in one spot HERE! <- I try to keep that thread compact, please assist by deleting transient posts
Michael@Oz
ACME leadscrew

Postby Richy_T » 2013-Jul-Tue-22-Jul

Forum dates are weird for me too. It's annoying as not only are they displaying funny, they're also wrong with later forum posts often having earlier dates than earlier forum posts. This makes it impossible to establish timelines for things that are happening (like in one thread, the date for the post of someone receiving their replacement board is dated earlier than the post where they were complaining about their issue).

Richy_T
Levelling print bed...

Return to Forum talk