Bay Area Maker Faire

Discuss and document interesting online resources like projects, blogs, articles, data sheets, product info, shops, etc. an online repository of Printrbot related of interest info

Bay Area Maker Faire

Postby Mooselake » 2017-May-Fri-10-May

Why didn't they have these back when I was flying 100K miles/year? Better yet, about time to have one in da U P, or at least northeastern Wisconsin.

Oh, yeah, Printrbot's offering Maker Faire tickets, and will be showing off the Simple Pro and Small if you'd like to see them in person. Likely there will be a lot of other 3D printer stuff from lesser manufacturers along with more stuff than you can shake a stick at. You know you want to empty out your bank account, max out the credit cards, and mortgage your and your kid's future, to bop up the toy collection. I do, but Mrs. Moose won't let me.

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Bay Area Maker Faire

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bay Area Maker Faire

Postby PxT » 2017-May-Fri-12-May

Looks like you have a couple of choices in the vicinity, or at least within 1 one day drive, which I can only assume you would practically consider local seeing as you live in the middle of nowhere. :)
http://makerfairemilwaukee.com
http://grandrapids.makerfaire.com

PxT
Print complete...

Re: Bay Area Maker Faire

Postby Mooselake » 2017-May-Fri-16-May

Milwaukee's around 8 hours, Grand Rapids (where my CEO daughter used to have her company) is something like 12. So two full days of travel plus lodging, etc. Maybe if the kid hadn't moved to Baltimore and I had a place to stay in GR.

We're actually at the far end of nowhere, past the end of the world signs.

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Return to Online resources