My Build Log Thread - Unboxing, Custom Tinting, Assembly...

Talk about assembling your printer

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Tue-18-Jul

Hello all,

After finally receiving PART of my backer #137 pledge (the PB+ kit, though still waiting on the assembled Original), I am in the process of assembling things....as one might assume. Since the information and documentation is rather sporadic (though getting better thanks to many members of this forum), I have decided to make my own contribution as I go through this journey. I will be using the various resources available here along with the original videos provided by Brook and see how smoothly things go.

First off, I filmed an "unboxing" video since so many people have had issues with missing parts, damaged parts, and so forth. I did a quick edit and the video is now available for viewing: http://youtu.be/CXL54p2Qevk

I have a second video recorded that shows how to easily custom color the laser cut pieces of the LC or PB+ (along with the Power Tower, Filament Spool, and Printrbox for that matter) and will be adding that to this thread tonight (hopefully).

I am starting to record the build steps tonight as well, so expect those to be added on this thread as they become available. Once I figure out the proper place in either the Printrbot Wiki OR the new documentation hub that Brook announced in today's Kickstarter update (July 17th, 2012), I will likely add all the videos and content I put together there for easier access. In the meantime, keep an eye on this thread for the latest in my build process. Comments, constructive feedback, and so forth are definitely welcome.

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn
Backer 137 of assembled original AND a PB+

PB+ arrived 7/16/12 - No assembled bot still
My Build Vlogs: http://www.printrbottalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=995
--------------------------------------
craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: My Build Log Thread - Unboxing, Custom Tinting, Assembly

Postby k1nc81d » 2012-Jul-Thu-02-Jul

I'm up and running with my LC but I still enjoyed watching you video. :). Thanks

k1nc81d
Printing skirt...

Postby theotocopulitos » 2012-Jul-Thu-17-Jul

Thanks, Craig. Any progress with the tinting?

theotocopulitos
Levelling print bed...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Fri-10-Jul

The 20 minute tinting video FINALLY uploaded....after an initial failed attempt when my ISP dropped out overnight and I had to start over with 1.2 gigabytes of HD video upload.

BUT...after all that, it is now available for viewing. As a special treat, there is a preview at the end of the FINISHED Printrbot Plus tinted version to give you an idea of what it will look like. I have already recorded the rest of the build process and will be grouping those videos into steps and posting those over the coming days. Today, I am going to film the building of the power tower, hooking up the power supply in conjunction with the power tower, routing and connecting the Printrboard wiring, and then (maybe) the calibration process....the latter may be difficult as I'm not set up to do simultaneous video AND screencasting using my Sony HD videocam. If someone has ideas how to do this (on the cheap), please let me know and I will record the calibration process showing both so it makes the most sense.

Enough blabber! Here you go:

Printrbot LC, Printrbot Plus, Power Tower, Filament Spool, and Printrbox Custom Color Tinting
http://youtu.be/H8LnH_c_tP4

Enjoy (I hope)!

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Fri-21-Jul

For those that don't want to watch the video about the tinting process and seeing the outcome of doing custom colors (and see the video of the assembled PB Plus), I have snapped a few photos of the latest.

I have now finished assembling (and filming) the Power Tower, power supply electronics, wiring of the printrboard, and routing the pulley belts. I will start editing the assembly videos (in order) and get them posted up as they each get through the editing process.

Enjoy the pics:

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby Straykiller » 2012-Jul-Fri-21-Jul

That looks really nice. i wish i would have done mine but now that i have it all put together i don't want to tear it down. Maybe i will if i get another one, thanks for showing how to do this,

Take care.

Straykiller
Levelling print bed...

Postby k1nc81d » 2012-Jul-Fri-21-Jul

That looks awesome! Curious,did your heater boad not come with lettering?

k1nc81d
Printing skirt...

Postby pakrat77 » 2012-Jul-Fri-21-Jul

Oh, sweet mother of mercy! A lime green PrintrBot

That is pretty sweet.

Backer #1528 Printrbot+
Kickstarter Profile
pakrat77
Waiting to connect to printer...

Postby Straykiller » 2012-Jul-Fri-21-Jul

k1nc81d wrote:That looks awesome! Curious,did your heater boad not come with lettering?

it looks to be mounted upside down, probably to help speed up the heating of the glass.

Straykiller
Levelling print bed...

Postby k1nc81d » 2012-Jul-Fri-23-Jul

Straykiller wrote:
k1nc81d wrote:That looks awesome! Curious,did your heater boad not come with lettering?

it looks to be mounted upside down, probably to help speed up the heating of the glass.

Your right, good catch, and good idea. Nice.

k1nc81d
Printing skirt...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Sat-03-Jul

Thanks, everyone.... the tint is more of a kelly or forest green.... its pretty dark.... now the walls of what used to be a kid's room... those are almost "lime" color.... i think it was called leprechaun or something on the paint chip for the walls. :-)

And, yeah, I'm doing the insulation and glass print bed thing, so I followed the recommendation to flip the board over, mount the thermistor to the logo side of the board, etc. It remains to be seen if it will work as I hope.

Tomorrow is software install and calibration day. I just went down and double-checked one of my end-stops (the X) and figured out I had installed it on the flip side of the bridge... I think it would have still worked, though without a specific triggering pin, since the hot end nozzle was right where it needed to be when the end-stop on the "wrong" side was triggered and now that I have "fixed" it (per a photo I saw), it triggers in the same position.

The only thing I am a somewhat concerned about at the moment is when I was moving the X axis (sliding the extruder mount/carriage back and forth), I was noticing some....turbulence? It was almost like the belt was jumping off the motor gear every so often.... when I went fast, the whole table would start rattling. I took a lot of that assembly apart one section at a time and figured out that its not the idle pulley (the thing with the fender washers and bearing sandwich), its not the extruder carriage rails (slides smoothly when the belt is not engaged with the motor), taking the motor off seems to show that it spins regularly with no noticeable issues....so, the only thing I can figure is that its the darn printed gear on the motor shaft. Its not exactly perfect, but I also can't say 100% that this is the problem....though I have ruled pretty much everything else out... so, not sure what to do at this point since I can't even seem to pull the gear off the shaft (yes, I flattened them) without the likelihood of breaking the thing. I'm not sure if I should fire things up as-is and see if everything will compensate for that or if I need to wait a month for a new gear to show up from PBHQ. If the printer will work decently enough to make another one, I'm game... but I get the impression that this sort of jerky/jumpy behavior is not going to yield precise prints. :-/ It's sort of odd that I didn't notice this earlier in the build when I first cabled up the x-axis.... it either wasn't doing it or I was pushing slow enough that it was not noticeable.

Anyway, aside from this potential issue, the build went pretty well. More videos of the actual assembly steps in the coming days.

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby mikemwa53 » 2012-Jul-Sat-08-Jul

Is your timing belt good and tight? I sounds like the teeth are jumping the gear.

Sooooo much to do
Sooooo Little time!!!

Montgomery, IL. USA
mikemwa53
ACME leadscrew

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Sat-12-Jul

mikemwa53 wrote:Is your timing belt good and tight? I sounds like the teeth are jumping the gear.

Thanks for responding, Mike. I was pretty sure that it was as tight as I could get it and then tension on it is pretty high. I don't know if I can squeeze much more out of it, as there's not much give.

I found this thread (http://www.printrbottalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=673) after writing my mini rant.... it seems a few others have run into this. I had already done most of the things-to-try in there on my own as part of my engineer's mentality for troubleshooting.... but there are a few more things I can try today from that thread before I email HQ for some replacement parts (or see if somebody on here would be kind enough to oblige for a part or two). :)

I will update this thread (or maybe that other one to keep this on topic) with what I figure out...or not.

I have been locating some open source screencasting software overnight, so I am going to begin recording the "getting started" aspect of the Printrbot where you install the software, jog the axis around, calibrate, and do some basic prints. Assuming the x-axis doesn't cause issues, I hope to have the LAST of the video series recorded by tonight and then go into full-swing on editing and uploading the whole series in sequential order.

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby mikemwa53 » 2012-Jul-Sat-12-Jul

HMMMM. If the carriage is moving smooth and the belt is tight I'd go back to the set screw and make sure it's good and snug and on the flat but don't crank down on it. Go ahead and run it. If it does get worse maybe it will be more obvious what the problem is. Also look in that area while it's running to see if you can see anything.

Sooooo much to do
Sooooo Little time!!!

Montgomery, IL. USA
mikemwa53
ACME leadscrew

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Tue-21-Jul

Another video is uploaded.... this is what I am calling "Step 0" or the "Initial Assembly Prep" video... it essentially talks about the work you want to do in advance of assembly such as the flattening of the motor shafts. It provides a good amount of detail and walks through what can be a tedious, but necessary (or recommended at least) process.

Printrbot Plus Assembly Step 0 - Build Prep
http://youtu.be/-FgaF_wLB1E

Description
The first in a series of assembly videos for the Printrbot Plus 3D printer. This covers some initial prep work and mostly focuses on the recommended step of flattening the shafts of the stepper motors that come with the kit. As noted in the video, you only need to flatten the shafts of the X, Y, and E (Extruder) motors. The Z-axis motor (pair wired together) should not be flattened.

You will find that, depending on the location of the set screw for the pulley/gear you are using, you may need different parts of the shaft to be flattened. You can either figure this out in advance and just flatten that area for that motor or you can flatten most of the shaft (all the way to the tip) on all the motors and not have to worry about it later on. Worst case, you may just need to go back and do some additional filing if your gear needs to go on a certain direction (which is often the case) and your set screw is not going to bite into a flattened area.

The next video, Step 1, will jump right into the initial assembly of the Printrbot Plus base and should be available shortly and Step 2 will complete installation of the deck plate bearings and combining this with the base assembly started in Step 1. These are coming online as fast as I can edit them. They are quite lengthy, descriptive, and (hopefully) helpful, so it takes time to get everything edited down and uploaded in HD quality. :-)

-craig

p.s. I am editing the Step 1 video as I write this and hope to have it uploaded tonight followed soon by the shorter, companion Step 2 which completes the basic Base assembly. As I mentioned before, all of the video content has been captured... I am just trying to find the copious amount of time it takes to edit, render, and upload all this HD content. Thanks for your patience; hope these are helpful; and please subscribe to the Youtube channel if you find these useful. I have some more cool things to show later beyond the assembly stuff.

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby knobunc » 2012-Jul-Wed-12-Jul

Did you shellac after tinting?

Thanks

Backer 216, Nov. 27, 2011. (PB+)
knobunc
Waiting for extruder temp...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Wed-13-Jul

knobunc wrote:Did you shellac after tinting?

I had considered using a clear spray shellac, but decided against it in this particular case. It's absolutely a valid option and will probably add some long-term protection. The tint isn't going to come off, but the shellac could provide some hardiness against humidity and the like. If I would have had some additional pieces to test before committing to the full printer, I might have taken the additional time.

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Wed-13-Jul

NEXT VIDEO NOW ONLINE!!!

Printrbot Plus Assembly Step 1 - Initial Base Assembly
http://youtu.be/uNZM-UeUXF8

This video (Step 1) covers the initial build of the Printrbot Plus base including the Z-axis end stop switch. Since it goes over some of the key fundamentals of how the Printrbot joints are assembled, it takes great pains (and length) to ensure this process is understood so that it can be done quickly throughout the rest of the build. Although the "deck" is technically part of the Printrbot Plus base, we have saved it for the next video (Step 2) which will cover the installation of the Y-Axis bearings (that allow the print bed to slide back and forth) as well as completing the base structural assembly by attaching the deck to the rest of the base support pieces. Depending on the length of the edited version of Step 2, I may or may not cover the motor and Printrboard installation in that step. I may split that out into Step 3 instead to make the steps more bite-size. I hope to have these videos edited and uploaded tonight/overnight.

Enjoy! (And if CL1, badger, etc. would like to add comments, I'm happy to hear them and annotate or update the videos accordingly...my assembly was based on a combination of Brook's videos, forum threads, and notes/wiki content from CL1 and badger. I made mistakes along the way and some I will leave in the videos and subsequently point out as mistakes can be just a useful to learn from as having the exact steps)

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby PxT » 2012-Jul-Wed-17-Jul

craigthefabricator wrote:Enjoy the pics:

"It's not easy being green". :mrgreen:

Actually this looks really great, nice job. Now to complete it you need to reprint all your plastic parts using that green filament. Maybe some high-temp green paint on the stepper motors, and if you could track down a green circuit board for the bed…

P.S. Pretty sure my son has the same color green on his bedroom walls. :D

PxT
Print complete...

Postby CL1 » 2012-Jul-Wed-17-Jul

PxT wrote:Now to complete it you need to reprint all your plastic parts using that green filament. Maybe some high-temp green paint on the stepper motors, and if you could track down a green circuit board for the bed…

I'd go for black hardware and Printed parts, with a black anodized aluminum bed covering the red heater.

CL1

CL1
Can update firmware

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Wed-18-Jul

Right now, I'm still having trouble with the Z-axis sticking when it goes "down".... hence, every time it homes a Z before a print, the nuts spool right out of the bridge and I have to start the Z calibration all over again. I am looking at the threads related to this to figure this out so I can get a proper Z-height relative to the bed when things get zeroed out. Ultimately, I am still unable to get a successful print because nothing sticks to my glass, blue tape, or kapton... with or without alcohol prep. So, while my bot is built and looks and moves great (for the most part), I am having some calibration issues and Z-axis sticking issues I need to sort out before I can a) print the black/green parts for the color theme or b) even replace some replacements for currently cracked parts (like one of the z-axis couplers and one of y-axis rail holders - the little B/P/D shaped doo-dad - which were unintentionally overtightened or at least became stressed even with reasonable tightening over the course of the calibration effort).

I would be overjoyed to just have a semi-successful print.... the best I have managed is stringy piles of plastic brambles. "Your first 3D printer" is quite a bit more challenging than it should be.... and I'm an engineer, for goodness sakes! :-/

Anyway, I have put my up-and-running problems aside so I can get these videos out and help people at least get their bots assembled now that there is a big push to get all the Plus models out the door from PBHQ. I still wonder what happened to the assembled-units... given that they have been mentioned several times the last few updates, yet no word of anyone getting shipping notification or receipt of such. If those actually arrived (and they actually work out of the box, I could print my own replacement pieces).

</rant>

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby mikemwa53 » 2012-Jul-Wed-19-Jul

Is it hitting something before getting to the bottom? Do the bearings slide easily?
Check this out. Go to the part where the nozzle touches the paper when zeroed. You need the filament to be squished.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=873

Sooooo much to do
Sooooo Little time!!!

Montgomery, IL. USA
mikemwa53
ACME leadscrew

Postby mikemwa53 » 2012-Jul-Wed-20-Jul

Once you get to printing good you might want to try these.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1022

Sooooo much to do
Sooooo Little time!!!

Montgomery, IL. USA
mikemwa53
ACME leadscrew

Postby PxT » 2012-Jul-Thu-14-Jul

craigthefabricator wrote:hence, every time it homes a Z before a print, the nuts spool right out of the bridge and I have to start the Z calibration all over again.

You have probably already checked this but make sure that the print head is not bottoming out before the Z limit switch is engaged. If the screw that is supposed to hit the Z endstop switch is backed out too far then it will just try and spin downwards forever. Better to start with the initial Z stop too high and then fine-tune it from there.

Some people have noted that their linear bearings were of poor quality, so if that is the case for you then a little lubrication on the smooth rods may help, or worse case you may have to replace the bearings.

PxT
Print complete...

Postby knobunc » 2012-Jul-Fri-11-Jul

I made a "Bot Gallery" page at http://www.printrbottalk.com/wiki/index ... ot_Gallery

Can I add your Bot's head-shot to the gallery? (and upload the image to the wiki)

Thanks!

knobunc

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Jul-Sun-04-Jul

knobunc wrote:I made a "Bot Gallery" page at http://www.printrbottalk.com/wiki/index ... ot_Gallery

Can I add your Bot's head-shot to the gallery? (and upload the image to the wiki)

Thanks!

Yes, that is perfectly fine.

I've been side-tracked with a few things, but I will pick up the video edits and Printrbot "make it print" efforts again starting tomorrow.

-craig

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Aug-Wed-11-Aug

NEXT VIDEO NOW ONLINE!!!

Printrbot Plus Assembly Step 2 - Base Deck Assembly
http://youtu.be/QXLGnaz4K0o

Description:
Continuing the next step in the series of videos on assembling a Printrbot Plus 3D Printer... this step covers adding the Y-Axis linear bearings to the deck plate and then installing the deck plate we finished assembling in the Step 1 "Initial Base Assembly" video on this channel.

It is a good idea to watch the video in full before following the steps, as I discovered some of my own mistakes along the way and have tips to avoid them as the video proceeds. The videos in this series are intentionally long because (a) they are shot live during the actual process of building a full Printrbot Plus from scratch with ZERO prior experience building either a Printrbot OR a 3D printer and (b) rather than some of the other videos available, I want to be as thorough as possible and not leave anything out (unless another video already available elsewhere is sufficient and standalone/independent from the rest of the process).

The next video will go into adding the "guts" of the base by adding the Y-Axis motor, the Z-axis motors, the Y-Axis end stop (we previously installed the Z-Axis end stop in an earlier video), as well as the Printrboard itself. Once that is completed, we will move on from the base and start work on other sub-assemblies.

Enjoy! Working on the next video edit job already...

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby knobunc » 2012-Aug-Wed-12-Aug

Awesome! Thanks for doing this...

I've been compiling them on the wiki: http://www.printrbottalk.com/wiki/index ... bly_Videos

knobunc

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Aug-Sat-22-Aug

NEXT VIDEO NOW ONLINE!!!

Printrbot Plus Assembly Step 3 - Base Motor Assembly
http://youtu.be/3RFuKfvjIEM

Description:
Continuing the assembly of the base, we now add the Y-Axis end stop, the two Z-Axis motors, the single Y-Axis motor, and the base feet. The step for the Y-Axis motor attachment also covers how to install the plastic belt cable gear to the motor shaft as well as putting together the Y-Axis idler bearing subassembly.

It obviously takes a lot of time to edit these down (mostly because of my use of a damn crutch phrase of "uhhhh" all over that is annoying as hell - only happens when I'm talking off the cuff on video....never when I'm live on a radio mixshow, on the mic at a club, etc. I'm training myself to not saying ANYTHING rather than trying to fill the nervous silence, but for now I have to edit these out of the videos so you guys don't tear your hair out and throw stuff at the computer).... anyway, my point is I'm getting these out as quick as I can given various work, health, and life constraints.

Thanks, knobunc, for adding them to the Wiki to make them easier to find for folks. Enjoy!

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby theotocopulitos » 2012-Aug-Sun-03-Aug

No hurry Craig! They are great! Thanks

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." -Richard P. Feynman

My blog... CNC | Holography | 3D Scanning | 3D Printing | Arduino
theotocopulitos
Levelling print bed...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Aug-Sun-13-Aug

AND....ANOTHER VIDEO NOW ONLINE!!!

Printrbot Plus Assembly Step 4 - Printrboard & Z-Rod Assembly
http://youtu.be/quZYStSchD0

Description:
The assembly video series continues.... we now install the Printrboard electronics PCB within the inside of the base assembly of the Printrbot Plus. We also attach the Z-Axis linear bearing rods to the top of the base assembly (perpendicular to the deck plate). This effectively completes everything we are going to do with the base until later. After this step, we will work on some other sub-assemblies before eventually combining our various components into a completed 3D printer. This is a shorter and simpler step relative to some of the prior (and subsequent) assembly steps involved. Still, we take the time to cover the various pitfalls and problems that CAN occur and attempt to show both the mistakes I made along the way and options to overcome these.

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Aug-Sun-15-Aug

BONUS VIDEO ADDENDUM TO STEP 4 JUST ADDED!

Printrbot Plus Assembly Step 4 BONUS - Z-Axis Linear Rod Bonus Tips
http://youtu.be/t401XQWUoVY

Description:
This is a short "bonus" video to be watched immediately after the Step 4 assembly video. It essentially provides some additional guidance on how to determine if you have correctly seated the 12mm Z-Axis linear rods through the base deck plate and down into the "stop" inside the base assembly. This should have been included at the end of Step 4, but I found the content too late and re-rendering and re-uploading the entire Step 4 for an additional 90 seconds didn't seem like a good use of time or bandwidth. Apologies for the minor disconnect of related topics.

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby craigthefabricator » 2012-Aug-Wed-19-Aug

NEXT VIDEO STEP JUST POSTED!

Printrbot Plus Assembly Step 5 - Extruder Mount, Extruder Discussion, & More Z-Axis Bonus Tips
http://youtu.be/5D13FFDH784

Description:
In Step 5, we take a bit of a breather with a shorter and simpler assembly of the Extruder Mount. In the Printrbot Plus kit (as well as the regular LC), this should be a set of 4 laser cut pieces in a bag labeled S04 Extruder Mount Subassembly or something to that effect. In the video, it accurately describes and shows each piece, so they should be easy to identify even if your table is now a pile of random bits.

After the quick assembly of the mount, we go into a brief discussion of my build of the extruder itself. I chose not to film and share this step since I found existing resources to be more than adequate to the task and I did not run into any significant problems during the process. I mention the resources used for my build of the extruder in the video, but I also promised to include them here in the post as well as the video detail so you could easily link to quite cryptic internet/youtube URL's without retyping them from a blurry screen. So, please find those links included at the end.

Finally, I add a short segment regarding the Z-Axis motor shafts and the vinyl tubing segments that come in the kit. These are used to thicken the diameter of the Z-Axis motor shafts AND provide a grippy surface for the lower half of the motor couplers to grab onto. This should have been included in a previous step, but if you haven't already done so, please make sure to follow this video to the end and pick up on this important step/tip.

The subsequent video step will cover assembly of the bridge subassembly which ultimately mounts to the Z-Axis smooth and threaded rods and also becomes part of the X-axis carriage mechanism.

I go into surgery tomorrow (8/9/2012), so it will be Friday before I can edit and upload the next step most likely.

As mentioned above, here are the extruder references I used (along with some threads/notes from CL1 & badger) to do my undocumented build of the extruder unit itself. Please use these resources to assemble your extruder in conjunction with my video steps and commentary on the subject.

Printrbot Wiki Extruder Steps Start With:
http://www.printrbottalk.com/wiki/index.php?title=Extruder_Motor

Official Printrbot Extruder Assembly Videos
http://youtu.be/ifoYBCRqzew
http://youtu.be/DL1eisb2apA

---------------
Craig Dunn

craigthefabricator
Levelling print bed...

Postby Mooselake » 2012-Aug-Sun-14-Aug

craigthefabricator wrote:I go into surgery tomorrow (8/9/2012), so it will be Friday before I can edit and upload the next step most likely

Hope all went well. Our thoughts/hopes/best wishes are with you.

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Postby farmanjohn » 2013-Apr-Thu-04-Apr

With what I need help from you guys is,

farmanjohn
Waiting to connect to printer...

Return to Assembly talk