Printrbot Play FS

Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Hawaii

Printrbot Play FS

Postby PxT » 2017-Jul-Sat-17-Jul

Crossposting this from the For-Sale forum to perhaps get a local buyer:

Once again I find myself with too many printers (4) and not enough space to really use them all. My compulsive buying habit is your gain!

I have a white Printrbot Play for sale. The certified pre-owned version is $349 on printrbot.com, I'm asking $275. Mine is in perfect mechanical order and prints great. Includes the OEM spool holder (which, unfortunately, is black and doesn't match the machine :? ) mounted on top of the printer and I'll throw in at least half a roll of filament at the asking price. Also includes the laptop-style power supply (machine has NO heated bed) with an in-line power switch and a 2GB micro-SD.

I prefer to sell to someone in the Sacramento/Bay Area/Northern California area just to make shipping a non-issue (I can deliver to the bay area pretty easily as I am there regularly) but if you're outside of that radius and are interested just PM me and we can work out the details.

USD Cash, PayPal, Square Cash, or BTC gladly accepted as payment. Please PM me if interested.

Pics or it didn't happen:
https://imgur.com/a/Hfser

PxT
Print complete...

Printrbot Play FS

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Pacific