[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Philadelphia Area

Philadelphia Area

New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey

Philadelphia Area

Postby bjbustard » 2012-Jul-Sun-21-Jul

If anyone is in the Phila area and wants to talk printrbot let me know.

bjbustard
Loading filament...

Philadelphia Area

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Philadelphia Area

Postby nesbit37 » 2012-Jul-Mon-08-Jul

Hi bjbustard, I am in the Philly region. Live in Center City, actually. Feel free to send me an email. nesbit37 at yahoo

nesbit37
Loading filament...

Postby Jon Lawrence » 2014-Jan-Fri-16-Jan

I'm just outside Philly, would like to touch base with some locals.

Printrbot Simple V2 born 10/2013 and constantly upgrading.
http://www.thingiverse.com/iamjonlawrence
Jon Lawrence
Calibration mode.

Postby printedsolid » 2014-May-Tue-15-May

I'm in Newark, DE. Just a little ways outside of Philly. I occasionally head into Philly for the 3D Printer Meetups.

printedsolid
Loading filament...

Postby YellowGTO » 2014-May-Tue-22-May

Wow a lot of us from the area. 3D printer meetups?

YellowGTO
Printing skirt...

Postby printedsolid » 2014-May-Wed-16-May

bah, I tried to put up the links, but it blocks me because I am new. Even blocks me if I spell them out!
Go to the meetup website and search for lancaster berks makers and the philadelphia 3D printer workshop.
Both groups are a lot of fun. The sessions of the lancaster group that I have been to are more maker focused.

I'm also up for setting up a more focused filament printer get together if others are interested.

printedsolid
Loading filament...

Postby Jon Lawrence » 2014-May-Wed-20-May

Jon Lawrence
Calibration mode.

Postby printedsolid » 2014-May-Thu-10-May

Any ideas of a good place to get together? There's a guy here in Newark who is opening up a 3D printing shop. He'll be selling makerbot and Taz and he will let makers use his space for meetups and what not. I can check and see when he is opening if people are willing to drive down my way.
I'll probably be getting a warehouse space myself and will make that open for meetings, but that might not be until the fall.

printedsolid
Loading filament...

Postby Jon Lawrence » 2014-May-Thu-18-May

Jon Lawrence
Calibration mode.

Postby Munson » 2014-May-Thu-18-May

Newark?Carjack city!!

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby Munson » 2014-May-Thu-19-May

I am not sure of P.A.,I have heard of a meet up that is a combo of 3d printers,laser cutting machines and electronics mixed in.If anyone is interested.I think it is called Hack Manhattan.

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby Jon Lawrence » 2014-May-Thu-20-May

Jon Lawrence
Calibration mode.

Postby Munson » 2014-May-Fri-07-May

Jersey is the one with the carjacking,I never knew there was a Newark in P.A. Until you mentioned it and I looked it up.sorry about the confusion.

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby printedsolid » 2014-May-Fri-12-May

printedsolid
Loading filament...

Postby printedsolid » 2014-May-Sat-13-May

There's a 3D Hubs meetup at Nextfab on Tuesday if anybody is interested. Free hangout with snacks and adult beverages provided.

printedsolid
Loading filament...

Postby printedsolid » 2014-Jun-Thu-18-Jun

The 3D Printing shop here in Newark, DE has opened. I'm going to try to set up a meetup if anyone wants to head down here.

printedsolid
Loading filament...

Return to Mid-Atlantic