[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Printrbot Simple Metal W/ Octoprint Lots Of Extras

Printrbot Simple Metal W/ Octoprint Lots Of Extras

Postby fboyles » 2015-Jun-Tue-17-Jun

IMG_1847.JPGThis is a post that I have made for couple other forums that I have it listed in. Some of the details and info you will already know. Thanks!

Printrbot Simple Metal with extras
I have a used Printrbot Simple Metal that I have used to make several projects. In the pics I have shown a few examples that I have printed on this machine. This is a great well built machine and can produce some great prints. But with any 3D printer you will need to learn how to operate and calibrate it. This is a very fun and rewarding hobby but it's not for the impatience type. Whether you decide to buy this printer or another make sure you get one that have active forums and lots of Youtube videos. You'll be reading and asking lots of questions.
Upgrades and Extra
Printrbot milled aluminum carry handle
Replaced the cheap coil wire wrap with black Braided Sleeving
Printed cable strain reliefs
Printed nonskid feet
Raspberry Pi w/ enclosure, Picam, nano wifi adapter, 4GB sd card with Octopi. I never completed this upgrade. You just need finish the setup. With Octopi you will be able to remote monitor prints from your phone or another other computer. Do time laps, kill failed prints, start prints, etc.
All the other items that normally come with a PSM
Custom vinyl Printrbot logo
all the 3D prints that you see on the bed

Condition
When I bought the printer the two rear feet got bent in shipping just a bit but have since been straighten them out. It sits nice and stable without any rocking. I also scratch the beds finish (see pics) when learning to calibrate the Z axis. Doesn't really matter because you will always want to print with blue painters tape and standard stick paste (not included)

Return Policy
As with everything that I sell on eBay ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I have been buying and selling on eBay for over 15 yrs and I'm not here to rip people. I do my best to describe the item as it is. If you have any question please ask before the auction ends.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fboyles on 2015-Jun-Thu-10-Jun, edited 1 time in total.
fboyles
Loading filament...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Printrbot Simple Metal W/ Octoprint Lots Of Extras

Postby fboyles » 2015-Jun-Thu-10-Jun

Sold on eBay for $415 plus $25 for shipping

fboyles
Loading filament...

Return to Selling