[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Prusa i3 diy 3d printer $290

Prusa i3 diy 3d printer $290

Re: Prusa i3 diy 3d printer $290

Postby Mooselake » 2015-May-Sat-08-May

Wendy, look at your delta post for your warning about spam.

In the pictures and video that looks like a good printer, and a good price. In they mention the directions are not very good. Can you tell me where the assembly directions are, and if you have more detailed photographs? What do you use for the Z screws?

KIrk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Mooselake » 2015-Jun-Mon-09-Jun

If you click on the Mooselake at the beginning of this post you'll see a link to send a personal message.

There are many posts from "he3d" in many forums (including another forum that I sometimes moderate) that do not apply well to the topic being discussed, with an answer that's often "buy stuff from us". He3d has been banned from many forums, including this one, for making these posts since we consider them inappropriate advertising. That's often called UCE (which originally meant unsolicited commercial email), or spam. If we did not control this our forum would be full of irrelevant advertising - you can find many examples of forums that are worthless because of this advertising. All the advertising does is make the companies search engine results better, since no one will visit a forum that's full of spam. We remove many of this kind of posts, and ban many users because of it, as we try to keep our forum useful for Printrbot owners and users along with users of other 3D printer that might visit or join us.

Please keep posts about your products in the selling forum. We appreciate your answering questions, but once you make a post announcing a product (like this one, or the one about your delta printer) do not make new posts about it. Do not make more than about one new product post a week, and they must be interesting to Printrbot users. I found your two printers interesting, but they will not be if I hear about them many times. If you are here long enough that links are allowed do not include a link to your selling site in every post, or in your signature. We are here to be helpful and interesting to Printerbot users, not to make your search engine rankings better.

I found both your printers interesting, and they look like they could be a good value. Do you have a unit available for review?

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Return to Selling