[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Taulman Bridge, 3mm, 4 rolls [TAKEN]

Taulman Bridge, 3mm, 4 rolls [TAKEN]

Postby RetireeJay » 2015-Feb-Fri-22-Feb

Due to a shipping error, I have 4 rolls of Taulman Bridge available that I won't use.
It's free, but you pay shipping. U.S. or Canada, please.
PM me if interested.

Did I say it's NOT 1.75mm, it's 3mm? (I only use 3mm, but I realize most people expect to see 1.75mm)

Printrbot Plus operational January 2013
Brass threaded rods (5/16" X 18) & nuts for Z axis
GT2 belts & pulleys
Cable chain to reduce probability of fatigue failure in wires
E3D V5 Hot End, 0.4mm nozzle, also 0.8 and 0.25 in use occasionally
PB fan mount + 40mm fan -- using printed mount adapter, not the E3D supplied fan
Injection molded extruder gears
Optical Z "endstop" (custom designed and built)
Have used many pounds of T-Glase filament. Now also doing some work with Ninjaflex SemiFlex
Print on glass with Scotch Craft Stick or other glue stick
"My next printer is..." Prusa i3 MK3, upgraded to MK3S
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Taulman Bridge, 3mm, 4 rolls available

Postby Mooselake » 2015-Feb-Mon-10-Feb

I'm interested and would like to try it, but I'd likely never use 4 so put me down for at least one.

I'm off on a 1.75/Metal Ubis/geared extruder tangent, but putting it on another printer is in the plans so I can go back to 3mm.

Installed the printed/hot glue spider couplers and TR8 yesterday, and did a simple test print. So far they're working good (can't say great until I print something tall enough to look for Z wobble artifacts). No trouble at all with the z steps at 400/mm, and the motors really sound different. The nuts would slide down the rod from their own weight when not stuck into the X carriage, so very little friction. Just reamed the plywood holes out a bit until the nuts were a tight fit (still loose enough to pull out, I think), likely not a permanent situation. Commercial spider couplers still sitting in the Post Office in Shanghai...

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Re: Taulman Bridge, 3mm, 4 rolls available

Postby plexus » 2015-Feb-Mon-10-Feb

I like Bridge. But I am in Canada. Any chance you can bend your patriocentric shipping policy? Of course I will pay for the shipping and packing and your trouble. PM me if yes. don't PM me if no.

plexus
Site Admin

Re: Taulman Bridge, 3mm, 4 rolls [TAKEN]

Postby plexus » 2015-Feb-Mon-12-Feb

Thanks for the opportunity to get the Bridge from you Jay!

plexus
Site Admin

Re: Taulman Bridge, 3mm, 4 rolls [TAKEN]

Postby Mooselake » 2015-Feb-Mon-15-Feb

The bridge has also landed at the Mooselake Manor. It'll have to wait until the tiny filament AMU moves to a new home and the Wades is restored to it's rightful place, but perhaps they'll soon be checking the moosecave for parts for our lift bridge soon - Bridge on the Bridge!

Thanks, Jay!

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Return to Selling