[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Printrbot Simple 1405 and 1405XL

Printrbot Simple 1405 and 1405XL

Postby evanalmighty » 2015-Jan-Thu-20-Jan

Part of my new year resolution is to clear out my work space. I hate to let these go, but I just don't have time for them anymore.
First up: Printrbot Simple 1405
Print size: 100x100x100
Mods: RAMPS 1.4, J-Head hotend, Bowden extruder (MK7 gear), heated bed, Jon's double precision Y axis and carriage. The J-head is a very good hotend that runs well on both PLA and ABS. It just can't print anything beyond 250C due to the PTFE liner. There are 2 fans, 1 for the hotend that is always on and 1 for cooling the prints.
I will also include the old Ubis hotend and all the woodend pieces that came with the original 1405 kit. The RAMPS board is running on the latest Marlin firmware with auto bed leveling disabled. The heated pcb is attached to the bottom of the aluminum print bed with thermal transfer double sided tape. You can easily increase the print size with longer rods, longer belts and a larger bed. You'll also receive the ATX 17 Amps power supply.
IMG_20141231_124812.jpg
IMG_20141231_124755.jpg
IMG_20141231_124732.jpg
IMG_20141231_124700.jpg
IMG_20141231_124651.jpg

Second up: Printrbot Simple 1405 XL
Print size: ???x100x165
Mods: RAMPS 1.4, E3D V5, Bowden extruder (MK8 gear), all parts printed for Jon's double precision X carriage. The E3D prints ABS ok, but it's a hit and miss with PLA. There are 2 fans, 1 dedicated to the E3D and a cooling fan for printing PLA.
I don't have a bed for this printer currently, but the rods I bought for the X carriage are 500mm long and should yield a 15-16" wide print bed. I can also throw in 2 additional rods of the same length if you want to upgrade the Y carriage as well. Last but not least, you'll get the ATX 34 Amps power supply to run this puppy.
IMG_20141231_124904.jpg
IMG_20141231_124912.jpg
IMG_20141231_124922.jpg
IMG_20141231_124939.jpg
IMG_20141231_124956.jpg
IMG_20141231_125049.jpg

I just want to find these 2 printers a new home, or homes, where they will see their full potential. I just don't have time for them. These printers should be considered work in progress and not turn key/ready to run. Please don't buy them if you don't know what you're getting into. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or if you need more pictures. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I will ship within the US, to verified PayPal addresses only.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
evanalmighty
Layer 650 of 1234

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Printrbot Simple 1405 and 1405XL

Postby Joker » 2015-Jan-Fri-01-Jan

How much do u want for the 1405 simple?

Joker
Waiting to connect to printer...

Postby evanalmighty » 2015-Jan-Fri-02-Jan

Just make me an offer

evanalmighty
Layer 650 of 1234

Postby Joker » 2015-Jan-Sat-00-Jan

Man Mani really don't want to low ball u. This would be my first printer.

Joker

Postby evanalmighty » 2015-Jan-Sat-19-Jan

Just offer me what you think it's worth to you. I'm not looking to make money. I'm just looking to pass this on to someone who will get good use out of it.

evanalmighty
Layer 650 of 1234

Postby Joker » 2015-Jan-Sun-07-Jan

Man all I got right now is $300.been saving for little lil.

Joker

Postby brendan » 2015-Jan-Thu-11-Jan

Very interested in getting into the hobby. Pm'd.

brendan

Postby evanalmighty » 2015-Jan-Thu-20-Jan

Both printers are spoken for. Thanks.

evanalmighty
Layer 650 of 1234

Return to Selling