[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Geeetech Me Creator - Ready to Print Fully Assembled 3D Prin

Geeetech Me Creator - Ready to Print Fully Assembled 3D Prin

Postby 3dprinterstore » 2014-Dec-Mon-02-Dec

creator1.jpg

Christmas Offer: Just at $550 Ultimate Price Discount and Free Shipping

Features:

Software: Repetier Host
Maximum print area 150 x 150 x 150mm.
Print Speed: 40 to 80 mm/sec
300 x 290 x 300mm case footprint (L x W x H).
Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS/PLA).
Aluminum Build Platform with heated Bed.
Resolution up to 0.1mm.
Thumbwheel calibration of platform height - no wrench required.
Operating voltage: Input 110-240V, Output 12V.

Please visit our page to know more about the product.. PM if interest

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3dprinterstore
Waiting to connect to printer...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Geeetech Me Creator - Ready to Print Fully Assembled 3D

Postby thawkins » 2014-Dec-Mon-02-Dec

Jonbot+
225mm x 200mm - Heated Bed
RAMPS 1.4 running Marlin 1.1.0
Full Graphic display.
-------------------------------
Zen Toolworks CNC/3d printer
230mmx360mm bed
Dual j-head hotends.
Dual heated beds.
RAMPS 1.4 running Marlin 0.98
Flashforge 3d Creator Pro
Dual Extruder
220x143x150mm
Mightyboard rev e, runnimg Sailfish 7.7r1234
Photon, self designed printed printer.
thawkins
Print winner 2nd
Print winner 2nd

Postby Mooselake » 2014-Dec-Mon-11-Dec

They use a Sanguinololu and throw in a "free" LCD display and controller. Looks like a fair deal from the pictures, but not good enough to be the first one that tries it. For a couple hundred USD more you could upgrade your current PB to a metal plus with a print area twice as big as their 150x150mm, but the gt has a heated aluminum bed. Not sure if I like the cantilevered moving platform.

They've been posting pretty much the same thing in a number of spots; I've seen it on other forums today. Their site provides little or no information about where they're located or where the printer ships from, which is a bit concerning. Their post here, and the other forum I'm a mod on, originated from the same IP address in India. Stopforumspam.com doesn't have any complaints about the address, so they haven't been too annoying from it.

As they offer a number of other brands on their site it's likely they're not affiliated with geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetech. Since this is (claimed to be) gt's 8th revision maybe they've gotten most of the bugs that GT is known for out. Kinda cute they're proud of their "Thumbwheel calibration of platform height - no wrench required"; when you look at the pictures they're cheap wingnuts. Maybe it's creative marketing of an inexpensive product.

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Postby thawkins » 2014-Dec-Mon-02-Dec

Jonbot+
225mm x 200mm - Heated Bed
RAMPS 1.4 running Marlin 1.1.0
Full Graphic display.
Zen Toolworks CNC/3d printer
230mmx360mm bed
Dual j-head hotends.
Dual heated beds.
RAMPS 1.4 running Marlin 0.98
Flashforge 3d Creator Pro
Dual Extruder
220x143x150mm
Mightyboard rev e, runnimg Sailfish 7.7r1234
Photon, self designed printed printer.
thawkins
Print winner 2nd
Print winner 2nd

Postby Mooselake » 2014-Dec-Mon-19-Dec

Sorry if that sounded like an attempt to drive them off - I agree it was a legit/valid post and my comments were only on my opinion of what I found and what I was concerned about, not as a mod.

I also found the printer interesting. If somebody jumps in and buys one I'd like to see how it works out, and also what their experiences with the vendor are.

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Postby 3dprinterstore » 2015-Jan-Mon-05-Jan

3dprinterstore
Waiting to connect to printer...

Postby Mooselake » 2015-Jan-Mon-09-Jan