Printrbot Simple Metal - EXC Cond w/filament

Postby taperocket » 2016-Jul-Thu-15-Jul

Selling my Printrbot Simple Metal 3D printer in excellent working and cosmetic condition with a good deal of new filament. I bought this unit new, factory built, 2 years ago to learn 3D printing. Only flaws are originally came to me with a bit of a wobble in the feet which I remedied with a small pad and there is a slight scratch on the printer bed from a single nozzle drag from when I initially honed the z axis (nozzle has since been replaced). I have it dialed in and printing flawlessly. Happy to share my Slic3r configuration settings and printing tips with the buyer.

This Printrbot Simple Metal has been upgraded with a new filament nozzle, new leveling probe, a printed fan shroud, and printed filament holder. Comes with $100+ worth of Blue, Red and Black PLA filament from Matterhackers/Makerbot.

Please message me if interested or with any questions. Price is $425, Paypal only (or cash on pick up). Would prefer pick up in Chicago, 60622. If I have to ship I'll research how to do so safely and buyer pays actual cost for Fed Ex or UPS, fully insured.

While the unit is working perfectly, I'll be selling the unit as-is due to the nature of 3D printing - a perfectly dialed in machine can be damaged due to poor transport or user error and I can't be held accountable in such an instance.

Thank you!

print1.jpg

Print 2.jpg

print 3.jpg

print 4.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
taperocket
Waiting to connect to printer...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Selling