3mm filament odds & ends - free + shipping

Postby PxT » 2015-Aug-Thu-22-Aug

I have a bunch of 3mm filament sitting around that I can't use. I would be willing to sell it for the low low price of free, as long as you pay actual shipping costs.

The unspooled filament fits in a large flat rate priority box ($16.80 to ship). This filament may be (probably is) tangled and consists of green, orange, white, blue, black & transparent colors. Some lengths are pretty short (1 - 2 meters) but the green, and transparent are sizable amounts. Total weight is around 4.5 pounds of filament.

The spooled filaments fit in 1 large non-flat-rate box (approx $28 to east coast, less if you are closer to California). Two monoprice & two protoparadigm partial spools. Approx 7.4 lbs total gross weight.

What you see is what you get, sold as-is. I can accept credit or debit through my website, PayPal, Bitcoin, gold bullion, cash by carrier pigeon, etc. Whatever you got, we can probably make it work. :)

I prefer to ship to the US, but if you are international and willing to pay I can give you a shipping quote. Buy one or both boxes, please PM or reply if interested.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PxT
Print complete...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: 3mm filament odds & ends - free + shipping

Postby WayTooManyHobbies » 2015-Aug-Fri-05-Aug

Hi, PxT.

If no one else wants it I'd find a use for the unspooled filament - my Printrbot Plus runs 3mm. It will end up making parts for various classes I teach. I will send you a PM!

WayTooManyHobbies
Levelling print bed...

Postby PxT » 2015-Aug-Fri-12-Aug

UPDATE: Unspooled filament is SOLD. Please PM if you are interested in the spooled filament. Price stated is total cost for all spools.

PxT
Print complete...

Postby PxT » 2015-Sep-Wed-19-Sep

UPDATE: SOLD. .

PxT
Print complete...

Return to Selling