Pre-compiled firmware for Rev D with LCD support?

Code hacking talk

Postby etxbkst » 2015-May-Thu-00-May

I just bought an Panelolu2 LCD from another form member, and I can't get it to work mostly because I can't get the "marlin leading edge" firmware to compile. Does anyone know of a precompiled hex I can flash? My google-fu may be failing me, but I can't seem to find one.
Thanks!

etxbkst
Waiting for extruder temp...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Pre-compiled firmware for Rev D with LCD support?

Postby PxT » 2015-May-Tue-17-May

Have you checked this thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4803 ?

PxT
Print complete...

Postby etxbkst » 2015-May-Tue-21-May

Holy cow, I totally missed that! Thank you!!!

etxbkst
Waiting for extruder temp...

Postby loganj13 » 2015-May-Thu-21-May

Hey thought you folks might be interested. Makemendel.com which sells the Panelolu2 LCD just offered to add the LCD connection code to the default Printrbot Rev F software (for the Simple Maker's kit) for me. Which means, no Marlin but still LCD. Yay! If you're not using the Simple Maker's kit, I'd bet they'd be happy to add it to the stock software for your version as well. You just need to send them a copy of the current software, which can be found on Printrbot.com in components on the Rev F: http://printrbot.com/shop/printrboard-rev-f/
Pretty great of makemendel if you ask me! Although I did just spend almost $200 on stuff on their store :lol: that might help. Especially if you buy the Panelolu2 from them (received mine today, looks great so far!) I'm sure they'd be happy to. I'm extremely impressed with their customer service.
PS: no this is not an ad, I am not affiliated with them in any way, just a happy happy customer :D )

loganj13
Levelling print bed...

Return to Hack talk