[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Newbie to the Forum

Newbie to the Forum

Hardware talk for newbies: questions, advice etc

Newbie to the Forum

Postby Josephwillian » 2017-May-Mon-01-May

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and even new to 3D printing. I joined this forum last week but due to some technical issues, I was unable to open my account. Then I asked the moderator to open my account. Thanks Moderator for helping me out. I hope to learn a lot of new things from all of you Guys. Till that time, TC.

Josephwillian
Waiting to connect to printer...

Newbie to the Forum

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Newbie to the Forum

Postby Mooselake » 2017-May-Mon-12-May

Welcome to the forum, @Josephwillian! Can you tell us about your 3D printer, and since your father introduced you to 3D printing what device he's using. We like pictures here; you can't link to them offsite but you can upload and attach them using the Full Editor. From your IP address it looks like you're posting from India. Interestingly, my youngest daughter is the CEO of a medical devices company, and spent about a year living in India. She found it was easier and cheaper to have parts 3D printed in the states and shipped to her. At the time the only custom 3D printing available was expensive, slow, and not of very good quality. My middle girl was just in your country to go to friends wedding; her friends parents (iirc) were attending our local university while my daughter was in high school and they became good friends. The university has a number of engineering students from your country.

I think we may have had only one prior user from your country, and I would like to see more. I was told that there's not a lot of free time for hobbies, especially one like ours that can be both time consuming and expensive.

Unfortunately India is the source of a considerable amount of forum spam. I'm concerned that the address you're posting from is as having spammed multiple forums recently. I hope that's just coincidence.

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Creality Ender 3 Pro 12/2019
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Return to Newbie talk