Z raises on a print and them nothing else...

Need help troubleshooting hardware issues... talk here

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-08-Jul

been a while. I moved out of town and left my printer at home. been back and now I need to start printing again. The Simple metal with extended print bed kit has been sitting on a table for about a year. I have a new laptop with windows 10 and had to load Repetier Host. I had a few issues getting it to see the printer but it is now seeing it. I can move and home in X, Y and Z (the old Z setting is still here).
I loaded a 3mm cube so I can run through the settings (I have forgotten just about everything at this point and my note book has wondered off)
The 3mm cube loaded, I can move scale and slice it.
I have full manual control over X, Y and Z
I can turn on and off the extruder
I can turn on and off the fan
I do not have a heated bed
the unit worked for about 10 prints or so before I left it. I don't think it was ever actually taken off the table it has been sitting on.
now here is the problem....
when I hit the print button;
the extruder heats up to 200, moves to the center of the print bed (X and Y) (this is where the cube is located, so it is correct)
but the Z moves up maybe 50mm. Nothing extrudes and from this point it sits and does nothing else
it seems to stop heating at 200, it wont shut off the heater and even adjusting the heater to 210 it wont go past 200.
I cancel print and it locks up the software. I pause the print and it locks up
I try to close the software and it says extruder is still on do you want to turn it off...
I can click yes but it stays on and the software does not turn off, it locks up and I have to Control alt delete
reloaded the software still the same.
sometimes I cant even control alt delete....I have to shut down the laptop.
As I type....nothing is working and I am going to do a laptop shut down...

anyone? ideas?

the only thing I have not tried and I'm going to once I restart my laptop ----again--- is to move the cube and see if the X and Y adjusts and see what the Z does....
will let you know as soon as I find out.
I don't remember the Gcode stuff but I will do a search on that and see if there are any error codes.

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Z raises on a print and them nothing else...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-09-Jul

ok, after a reboot....
it says 9 commands waiting
no start signal detected; forcing start.

so before I can move the cube and try....I'm going to have to figure this out...

even though I have had some prints, of the few I have done, print pretty good....I have never had a GREAT print and I have always had to play with settings on this thing. I had a friend that has the same printer with the same larger print area and his prints were all - load and go. he never played with setting, never messed with it and never had any issues....not so with me. we eve spent a few days matching settings in the room side by side (all the setting but the Z settings) and his printed awesome...mine---ehhh. we used the same temps, filament, speeds.....then we would tweak mine to try and adjust....never a GREAT print....
its too bad I know I would love this thing if it would just work....hahahahahaah

well....here I am again. I cant close Retepier

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeboot

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-09-Jul

well then. . . .

reeeboooted again...

I got the software to talk to the printer now.
I loaded the 3mm cube. moved it off the center. sliced it and. . . . . . . . . . .

the extruder moved to the center of the bed and the Z raised up about 50mm again..same as it did before.
nothing else

so I killed the print.
turned off the fan
turned off the extruder
fan shut off but does not respond now. wont turn on...still connected to printer
extruder is still on at 200
X, Y and Z - none of them will home. none of them will respond.

it is sitting...doing nothing but staying heated at 200

I tried to close the program and it says some heaters are still on do you want us to disable them. I clicked yes but nothing happens.
and I can not close the program.........rebooooooot-----again ! ! !

I'm feeling sledgehammer-ish right now.

I'm stuck.

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-10-Jul

well then. . . I uninstalled Repetier and reinstalled it. . . .
my printer wont hook up to the com. undetected.
unhandled exception error

I don't know where to go from here.

I only get one day off a week and I have just about lost all my time. if I cant get it running I think I'm done.
this printer has been nothing but a problem from day one.

this is a quick summery....it was bad...
It was first delivered from Printerbot with issues. dead out of the box. motherboard was bad. smelled bad. and also later found out the fan was bad.
they would not do anything because I bought from Amazon...but it came directly from Printerbot ! also Amazon would not return it... I wasn't Prime. so I upgraded to Prime. nothing from Amazon...this went on a few months---
Printerbot, their support/communication is nothing. doesn't exist. I never heard from them beyond "you did not buy it directly from us"
bought a new pc board (they were quick to take my money for it...no warranty on the old one) and before it was delivered Amazon said they would help me now.
ok great.....they charged me for another printer before they would authorize a return... messed up and charged me 2 times. I finally sent my printer back, got the new one and a refund for both the printers (the replacement and the accidentally charged one)
and it never really printed good. I had a close friend with the same one. we upgraded to a larger print bed at the same time. moded them both together and his was awesome....mine was...ehh.
so as you see this is why I have owned a Printerbot for almost 3 years and only have been able to print about 10 pieces....moved for work for 11 months...

but now here I am. still issues.

any one have any ideas ! ! !

I thought one last chance.....one last time.....
after this....im done

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby Mooselake » 2017-Jul-Fri-13-Jul

What's in the Repetier-Host log? What's the first few (say 30 or so) lines of gcode look like?

From the symptoms I'd suspect it's waiting for something (like the non-existent heated bed) to come up to temperature, but the log and gcode would help narrow that down. After being idle a year quite likely you were prompted for a Repetier-Host upgrade; did you do one before trying to print? Have you changed the start gcode, or just use the default?

Kirk

Modified KickStarter Classic Plus 7/2012
KS Thingybot Delta Pro 10/31/16
Mooselake
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-14-Jul

I will check the 30 or so lines when I get home.
It is a new computer wirh Windows 10, i am using a completely new Repetier install.
I do not have a heated bed, i unchecked the heated bed box in the Repetier set up and made sure it was off on screen.
I left it to do the default set up.

I cant get the Repetier to even connect to the prinrer anymore. I keep getting errors on the com.

Thanks for giving me a place to start.
Be back soon.....

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby RetireeJay » 2017-Jul-Fri-15-Jul

Just today I went through a little exercise with losing the connection from Repetier. There were two causes I needed to fix: (1) the USB plug at the printer end was not fully and securely in its socket on the Printrboard; and (2) the Printrboard firmware will kick itself out and stop functioning if the Hot End thermistor is either open-circuit or short-circuit. There can be other causes as well. There's no harm in "re-installing" the Teensy COM port driver because all that really does is set a flag for Windows. Maybe W-10 doesn't need it, and maybe enabling it under W-10 will either improve or degrade the ability to communicate; I don't know.

Printrbot Plus operational January 2013
Brass threaded rods (5/16" X 18) & nuts for Z axis
GT2 belts & pulleys
Cable chain to reduce probability of fatigue failure in wires
E3D V5 Hot End, 0.4mm nozzle, also 0.8 and 0.25 in use occasionally
PB fan mount + 40mm fan -- using printed mount adapter, not the E3D supplied fan
Injection molded extruder gears
Optical Z "endstop" (custom designed and built)
Have used many pounds of T-Glase filament. Now also doing some work with Ninjaflex SemiFlex
Print on glass with Scotch Craft Stick or other glue stick
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-15-Jul

RetireeJay.
You helped a few years back as well. Thank you...i will try this when I get home.
Also, I did try Cura and i cant anything to function with it....until the recent "you can not connect" issue I at least was able to move X,Y and Z with Repetier.

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-17-Jul

well I got on My dashboard for my local host and there are no codes stored, however....when I got to my local host it says the printer is connected. . . . ?

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-19-Jul

been on this since I got home. tried to flash the MB but the software for printrboard could not be found.
it is an F5 version...

I went into host settings and it seems the printer and is hooked up to the printer
the only way I can open the software and get it to see the printer is to switch it from serial to local host, put in my API number and it connects...for 10seconds, then disconnects for 2 seconds and repeats this cycle.

nothing is working
nothing is good

is it just W10?

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby RetireeJay » 2017-Jul-Fri-19-Jul

If you're willing to keep the Repetier Host program open and running during your print, you don't need to use Repetier Server, and in my opinion using it just complicates matters. Connect Repetier Host directly to your Printrboard via the virtual COM port that pushes bits over USB. On pre-10 Windows, you "create" that port by "installing" the "Teensy" serial driver (all of this is well documented in other threads).

GT2 belts & pulleys
PB fan mount + 40mm fan -- using printed mount adapter, not the E3D supplied fan
Have used many pounds of T-Glase filament. Now also doing some work with Ninjaflex SemiFlex
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Fri-20-Jul

it wont connect without the server. I closed the window down that had the server active and it says connected but nothing happens. I tried to pull the server back up and now I'm back to nothing working.

I was able to get the server up and do manual controls, after it went crazy and gouged the print bed.

I noticed that my computers printers scanners properties shows I now have 2 simple metal printers and one of them says driver unavailable.

tried the teensy and it says drivers are installed and wont let us do anything else.

I am just at a total loss.....I honestly feel I have been to wellllllllll over 50 sites and spent yesterday and most of today on this...I have reinstalled, reloaded, tried to flash the MB tried to do drivers tried Cura and Repetier tried the server tried just the host. . . .2 times...once yesterday and once just a little while ago I was able to move X, Y and Z; turn fan on and off, turn extruder on but NEVER able to turn it off. . . . if I hit print the head would go to the center of the print board and raise up....stop. nothing else would work....the extruder heated to 200 and wont turn off.....nothing else worked. I also noticed that I lost my pause/print in the software up button to the right next to disconnect button....its just gone

what the h3ll is going on......
I JUST WANT TO PRINT A 3mm CUBE ! ! ! ! !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------click, bang, thump......im done

oh....I even tried a different cube that is 10mm just in case the stl was somehome....disturbed !

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby Mooselake » 2017-Jul-Sat-12-Jul

R-H server is probably still running in the background and blocking access to the computer port. Disable it, make sure it's not running at startup, and reboot

Kirk

Mooselake
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Thu-15-Jul

Well.....got angry. Put it up.
However..... making sure im off line and making sure the server is off makes no difcerence.

I have an extra motherboard so it might be time to swap.

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby Mooselake » 2017-Jul-Fri-17-Jul

Well, if you're going to pull out the motherboard maybe it's time to drop one of those huge core count Ryzen's in there :)

Before you do that do you have a laptop or another WinDoze computer lying around that you could do a quick test with? You said in the first post it's a new laptop; perhaps try the old laptop if it's still around. And did you verify you turned off the setting to use R-Server?

Kirk

Mooselake
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Sat-08-Jul

OK, I talked my wife into letting me try her laptop.. . . I disabled the server portion and only used host.
it did the same thing. I can control X,Y and Z - I can turn the extruder and the fan on and off. I can load up a test print....but as soon as I hit print, it goes to the center of the print board and raises, it stops and I have no more control over anything. I cant even turn it off.

Tried a 3rd computer............SAME (*&@*$^%) THING
just for poopies and grinnies. . . I tried my computer-again-------------SAME

I can only assume it is a motherboard issue...but that doesn't make since either. I can control everything until I hit print......

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby RetireeJay » 2017-Jul-Sat-10-Jul

Umm... I think we are missing a check here. We've checked and double-checked everything EXCEPT the g-code.

Do you see this behavior with ANY g-code file (or model you're trying to print) or is it specific to one particular model or one particular g-code file? That is, to phrase the question a different way, have you tried using files or models that worked in the past?

In any event, please post the header of the g-code file you are trying to use. If your workflow is to load the STL into Repetier, slice it, and run all within Repetier, then the way to find the header is to click on the Preview tab and then click on the "Edit G-Code" button. This shows you the G-code in an editing window. Highlight all the lines up to and including the first line that says "Move to first skirt...", hit <CTRL-c> to copy, then come back to your Printrbottalk window, click the "Code" button, and (leaving the cursor between the "code" and "/code" brackets hit <CTRL-v> to paste the lines. The result should look something like this.
Code: Select all
; generated by Slic3r 1.31.6-prusa3d-win64 on 2017-07-21 at 14:39:00

; external perimeters extrusion width = 0.44mm
; perimeters extrusion width = 0.44mm
; infill extrusion width = 0.44mm
; solid infill extrusion width = 0.44mm
; top infill extrusion width = 0.44mm

M104 S235 ; set temperature

M109 S235 ; set temperature and wait for it to be reached
G21 ; set units to millimeters
G90 ; use absolute coordinates
M82 ; use absolute distances for extrusion
G92 E0 ; reset extrusion distance
G1 E-0.50000 F30000.00000 ; retract
G92 E0 ; reset extrusion distance
G1 Z0.225 F9000.000 ; move to next layer (0)
G1 X145.929 Y150.575 F9000.000 ; move to first skirt point

This will help us see if there's something wrong with the G-Code.

GT2 belts & pulleys
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Sat-17-Jul

interesting. . . .

I have tried 3 different files. 3mm cube, 20mm cube and a cap.

thank you all again for the help.
man, it doesn't want to copy either.... here is up to the first few lines
I will post this and try to get the whole thing posted right after.

Generated with Cura_SteamEngine 15.01
; Default start code
G28 ; Home extruder
G1 Z15 F100
M107 ; Turn off fan
G90 ; Absolute positioning
M82 ; Extruder in absolute mode
M190 S50
; Activate all used extruder
M104 T0 S210
G92 E0 ; Reset extruder position
; Wait for all used extruders to reach temperature
M109 T0 S210
;Layer count: 15
;LAYER:0
M107
G0 F9000 X86.400 Y86.400 Z0.300
;TYPE:SKIRT
G1 F1800 X113.600 Y86.400 E1.35701
G1 X113.600 Y113.600 E2.71403

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Sat-18-Jul

HA, I got the whole code..........

here she is....

;Generated with Cura_SteamEngine 15.01
; Default start code
G28 ; Home extruder
G1 Z15 F100
M107 ; Turn off fan
M82 ; Extruder in absolute mode
M190 S50
; Activate all used extruder
M104 T0 S210
; Wait for all used extruders to reach temperature
M109 T0 S210
;Layer count: 15
;LAYER:0
M107
G0 F9000 X86.400 Y86.400 Z0.300
;TYPE:SKIRT
G1 F1800 X113.600 Y86.400 E1.35701
G1 X113.600 Y113.600 E2.71403
G1 X86.400 Y113.600 E4.07104
G1 X86.400 Y86.400 E5.42805
G0 F9000 X86.800 Y86.800
G1 F1800 X113.200 Y86.800 E6.74516
G1 X113.200 Y113.200 E8.06226
G1 X86.800 Y113.200 E9.37936
G1 X86.800 Y86.800 E10.69646
G1 F2400 E6.69646
G0 F9000 X90.600 Y90.600
;TYPE:WALL-INNER
G1 F2400 E10.69646
G1 F1800 X109.400 Y90.600 E11.63440
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E12.57233
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E13.51027
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E14.44820
G0 F9000 X90.200 Y90.200
;TYPE:WALL-OUTER
G1 F1800 X109.800 Y90.200 E15.42605
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E16.40390
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E17.38175
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E18.35959
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y91.022
;TYPE:SKIN
G1 F1800 X108.976 Y109.259 E19.64631
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y108.976
G1 F1800 X91.023 Y90.740 E20.93296
G0 F9000 X91.588 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y108.410 E22.17971
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y107.845
G1 F1800 X92.154 Y90.740 E23.38656
G0 F9000 X92.720 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y107.279 E24.55348
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y106.713
G1 F1800 X93.285 Y90.740 E25.68049
G0 F9000 X93.851 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y106.148 E26.76761
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y105.582
G1 F1800 X94.417 Y90.740 E27.81479
G0 F9000 X94.982 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y105.016 E28.82208
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y104.450
G1 F1800 X95.548 Y90.740 E29.78943
G0 F9000 X96.114 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y103.885 E30.71688
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y103.319
G1 F1800 X96.679 Y90.740 E31.60443
G0 F9000 X97.245 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y102.753 E32.45205
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y102.188
G1 F1800 X97.811 Y90.740 E33.25977
G0 F9000 X98.376 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y101.622 E34.02759
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y101.056
G1 F1800 X98.942 Y90.740 E34.75547
G0 F9000 X99.508 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y100.491 E35.44346
G0 F9000 X108.410 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y91.588 E36.69024
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y92.153
G1 F1800 X107.845 Y109.259 E37.89716
G0 F9000 X107.279 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y92.719 E39.06415
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.285
G1 F1800 X106.713 Y109.259 E40.19120
G0 F9000 X106.148 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y93.850 E41.27839
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y94.416
G1 F1800 X105.582 Y109.259 E42.32564
G0 F9000 X105.016 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y94.982 E43.33296
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y95.547
G1 F1800 X104.450 Y109.259 E44.30038
G0 F9000 X103.885 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y96.113 E45.22790
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y96.679
G1 F1800 X103.319 Y109.259 E46.11549
G0 F9000 X102.753 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y97.244 E46.96318
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y97.810
G1 F1800 X102.188 Y109.259 E47.77097
G0 F9000 X101.622 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y98.376 E48.53882
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y98.941
G1 F1800 X101.056 Y109.259 E49.26678
G0 F9000 X100.491 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y99.507 E49.95483
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y100.073
G1 F1800 X99.925 Y109.259 E50.60295
G0 F9000 X99.359 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y100.638 E51.21118
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y101.204
G1 F1800 X98.794 Y109.259 E51.77950
G0 F9000 X98.228 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y101.770 E52.30789
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y102.336
G1 F1800 X97.662 Y109.259 E52.79635
G0 F9000 X97.097 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y102.901 E53.24494
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y103.467
G1 F1800 X96.531 Y109.259 E53.65359
G0 F9000 X95.965 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y104.033 E54.02232
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y104.598
G1 F1800 X95.400 Y109.259 E54.35117
G0 F9000 X94.834 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y105.164 E54.64010
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y105.730
G1 F1800 X94.268 Y109.259 E54.88909
G0 F9000 X93.702 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y106.295 E55.09818
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y106.861
G1 F1800 X93.137 Y109.259 E55.26737
G0 F9000 X92.571 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y107.427 E55.39663
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y107.992
G1 F1800 X92.005 Y109.259 E55.48599
G0 F9000 X91.440 Y109.259
G1 F1800 X90.739 Y108.558 E55.53545
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y109.124
G1 F1800 X90.874 Y109.259 E55.54497
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y99.925
G1 F1800 X100.073 Y90.740 E56.19306
G0 F9000 X100.639 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y99.359 E56.80121
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y98.794
G1 F1800 X101.205 Y90.740 E57.36946
G0 F9000 X101.771 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y98.228 E57.89778
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y97.662
G1 F1800 X102.336 Y90.740 E58.38620
G0 F9000 X102.902 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y97.097 E58.83472
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y96.531
G1 F1800 X103.468 Y90.740 E59.24331
G0 F9000 X104.033 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y95.965 E59.61200
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y95.400
G1 F1800 X104.599 Y90.740 E59.94079
G0 F9000 X105.165 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y94.834 E60.22964
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y94.268
G1 F1800 X105.730 Y90.740 E60.47859
G0 F9000 X106.296 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y93.702 E60.68761
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y93.137
G1 F1800 X106.862 Y90.740 E60.85674
G0 F9000 X107.427 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y92.571 E60.98596
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y92.005
G1 F1800 X107.993 Y90.740 E61.07525
G0 F9000 X108.559 Y90.740
G1 F1800 X109.259 Y91.440 E61.12463
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y90.874
G1 F1800 X109.124 Y90.740 E61.13412
;LAYER:1
M106 S63
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y90.600 Z0.500
G1 F2220 X109.400 Y109.400 E61.75941
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E62.38471
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E63.01000
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E63.63529
G0 F9000 X109.800 Y90.200
G1 F1980 X109.800 Y109.800 E64.28718
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E64.93908
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E65.59098
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E66.24288
G0 F9000 X109.230 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y109.229 E67.11259
G0 F9000 X91.276 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y91.276 E67.95846
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y91.841
G1 F1980 X91.841 Y109.259 E68.77775
G0 F9000 X92.407 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y92.407 E69.57041
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y92.973
G1 F1980 X92.973 Y109.259 E70.33646
G0 F9000 X93.538 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y93.538 E71.07593
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y94.104
G1 F1980 X94.104 Y109.259 E71.78877
G0 F9000 X94.670 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y94.670 E72.47499
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y95.235
G1 F1980 X95.235 Y109.259 E73.13464
G0 F9000 X95.801 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y95.801 E73.76766
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y96.367
G1 F1980 X96.367 Y109.259 E74.37406
G0 F9000 X96.933 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y96.933 E74.95384
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y97.498
G1 F1980 X97.498 Y109.259 E75.50704
G0 F9000 X98.064 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y98.064 E76.03362
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y98.630
G1 F1980 X98.630 Y109.259 E76.53357
G0 F9000 X99.195 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y99.195 E77.00695
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y99.761
G1 F1980 X99.761 Y109.259 E77.45371
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y108.663
G1 F1980 X108.664 Y90.739 E78.29680
G0 F9000 X108.098 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y108.098 E79.11329
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y107.532
G1 F1980 X107.533 Y90.739 E79.90318
G0 F9000 X106.967 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y106.966 E80.66645
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y106.401
G1 F1980 X106.401 Y90.739 E81.40312
G0 F9000 X105.836 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y105.835 E82.11319
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y105.269
G1 F1980 X105.270 Y90.739 E82.79664
G0 F9000 X104.704 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y104.704 E83.45348
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y104.138
G1 F1980 X104.139 Y90.739 E84.08373
G0 F9000 X103.573 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y103.572 E84.68736
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y103.007
G1 F1980 X103.007 Y90.739 E85.26438
G0 F9000 X102.442 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y102.441 E85.81481
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y101.875
G1 F1980 X101.876 Y90.739 E86.33861
G0 F9000 X101.310 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y101.310 E86.83582
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y100.744
G1 F1980 X100.745 Y90.739 E87.30642
G0 F9000 X100.179 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y100.178 E87.75040
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y99.612
G1 F1980 X99.613 Y90.739 E88.16776
G0 F9000 X99.047 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y99.047 E88.55852
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y98.481
G1 F1980 X98.482 Y90.739 E88.92268
G0 F9000 X97.916 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y97.915 E89.26022
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y97.350
G1 F1980 X97.350 Y90.739 E89.57115
G0 F9000 X96.785 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y96.784 E89.85549
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y96.218
G1 F1980 X96.219 Y90.739 E90.11321
G0 F9000 X95.653 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y95.653 E90.34432
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y95.087
G1 F1980 X95.088 Y90.739 E90.54884
G0 F9000 X94.522 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y94.521 E90.72673
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y93.956
G1 F1980 X93.956 Y90.739 E90.87803
G0 F9000 X93.391 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y93.390 E91.00272
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y92.824
G1 F1980 X92.825 Y90.739 E91.10080
G0 F9000 X92.259 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y92.259 E91.17227
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y91.693
G1 F1980 X91.694 Y90.739 E91.21714
G0 F9000 X91.128 Y90.739
G1 F1980 X90.740 Y91.127 E91.23539
G0 F9000 X100.327 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y100.327 E91.65553
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y100.892
G1 F1980 X100.892 Y109.259 E92.04908
G0 F9000 X101.458 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y101.458 E92.41602
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y102.024
G1 F1980 X102.024 Y109.259 E92.75633
G0 F9000 X102.589 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y102.589 E93.07007
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y103.155
G1 F1980 X103.155 Y109.259 E93.35718
G0 F9000 X103.721 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y103.721 E93.61767
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y104.286
G1 F1980 X104.286 Y109.259 E93.85159
G0 F9000 X104.852 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y104.852 E94.05888
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y105.418
G1 F1980 X105.418 Y109.259 E94.23955
G0 F9000 X105.983 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y105.983 E94.39364
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y106.549
G1 F1980 X106.549 Y109.259 E94.52111
G0 F9000 X107.115 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y107.115 E94.62196
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y107.681
G1 F1980 X107.681 Y109.259 E94.69618
G0 F9000 X108.246 Y109.259
G1 F1980 X109.259 Y108.246 E94.74383
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y108.812
G1 F1980 X108.812 Y109.259 E94.76485
;LAYER:2
M106 S127
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y109.400 Z0.700
G1 F2700 X90.600 Y109.400 E95.39015
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E96.01544
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E96.64073
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E97.26602
G0 F9000 X109.800 Y109.800
G1 F2220 X90.200 Y109.800 E97.91792
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E98.56981
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E99.22171
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E99.87361
G0 F9000 X108.976 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y91.022 E100.73142
G0 F9000 X91.023 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y108.976 E101.58919
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y108.410
G1 F2220 X91.588 Y90.740 E102.42036
G0 F9000 X92.154 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y107.845 E103.22492
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y107.279
G1 F2220 X92.720 Y90.740 E104.00287
G0 F9000 X93.285 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y106.713 E104.75421
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y106.148
G1 F2220 X93.851 Y90.740 E105.47896
G0 F9000 X94.417 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y105.582 E106.17708
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y105.016
G1 F2220 X94.982 Y90.740 E106.84860
G0 F9000 X95.548 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y104.450 E107.49350
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y103.885
G1 F2220 X96.114 Y90.740 E108.11180
G0 F9000 X96.679 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y103.319 E108.70350
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y102.753
G1 F2220 X97.245 Y90.740 E109.26858
G0 F9000 X97.811 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y102.188 E109.80706
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y101.622
G1 F2220 X98.376 Y90.740 E110.31894
G0 F9000 X98.942 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y101.056 E110.80420
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y100.491
G1 F2220 X99.508 Y90.740 E111.26285
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y91.588
G1 F2220 X108.410 Y109.259 E112.09404
G0 F9000 X107.845 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y92.153 E112.89866
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y92.719
G1 F2220 X107.279 Y109.259 E113.67665
G0 F9000 X106.713 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y93.285 E114.42801
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.850
G1 F2220 X106.148 Y109.259 E115.15281
G0 F9000 X105.582 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y94.416 E115.85098
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y94.982
G1 F2220 X105.016 Y109.259 E116.52252
G0 F9000 X104.450 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y95.547 E117.16747
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y96.113
G1 F2220 X103.885 Y109.259 E117.78582
G0 F9000 X103.319 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y96.679 E118.37754
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y97.244
G1 F2220 X102.753 Y109.259 E118.94267
G0 F9000 X102.188 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y97.810 E119.48119
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y98.376
G1 F2220 X101.622 Y109.259 E119.99310
G0 F9000 X101.056 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y98.941 E120.47840
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y99.507
G1 F2220 X100.491 Y109.259 E120.93710
G0 F9000 X99.925 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y100.073 E121.36918
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y100.638
G1 F2220 X99.359 Y109.259 E121.77467
G0 F9000 X98.794 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y101.204 E122.15355
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y101.770
G1 F2220 X98.228 Y109.259 E122.50581
G0 F9000 X97.662 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y102.336 E122.83145
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y102.901
G1 F2220 X97.097 Y109.259 E123.13051
G0 F9000 X96.531 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y103.467 E123.40294
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y104.033
G1 F2220 X95.965 Y109.259 E123.64876
G0 F9000 X95.400 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y104.598 E123.86800
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y105.164
G1 F2220 X94.834 Y109.259 E124.06061
G0 F9000 X94.268 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y105.730 E124.22661
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y106.295
G1 F2220 X93.702 Y109.259 E124.36600
G0 F9000 X93.137 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y106.861 E124.47880
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y107.427
G1 F2220 X92.571 Y109.259 E124.56497
G0 F9000 X92.005 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y107.992 E124.62454
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y108.558
G1 F2220 X91.440 Y109.259 E124.65751
G0 F9000 X90.874 Y109.259
G1 F2220 X90.739 Y109.124 E124.66386
G0 F9000 X100.073 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y99.925 E125.09592
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y99.359
G1 F2220 X100.639 Y90.740 E125.50136
G0 F9000 X101.205 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y98.794 E125.88019
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y98.228
G1 F2220 X101.771 Y90.740 E126.23240
G0 F9000 X102.336 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y97.662 E126.55802
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y97.097
G1 F2220 X102.902 Y90.740 E126.85703
G0 F9000 X103.468 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y96.531 E127.12942
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y95.965
G1 F2220 X104.033 Y90.740 E127.37521
G0 F9000 X104.599 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y95.400 E127.59441
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y94.834
G1 F2220 X105.165 Y90.740 E127.78697
G0 F9000 X105.730 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y94.268 E127.95294
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y93.702
G1 F2220 X106.296 Y90.740 E128.09229
G0 F9000 X106.862 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y93.137 E128.20504
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y92.571
G1 F2220 X107.427 Y90.740 E128.29119
G0 F9000 X107.993 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y92.005 E128.35071
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y91.440
G1 F2220 X108.559 Y90.740 E128.38364
G0 F9000 X109.124 Y90.740
G1 F2220 X109.259 Y90.874 E128.38996
;LAYER:3
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y90.600 Z0.900
G1 F3120 X109.400 Y109.400 E129.01525
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E129.64055
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E130.26584
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E130.89113
G1 F2400 X109.800 Y109.800 E131.54303
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E132.19492
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E132.84682
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E133.49872
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y91.559
;TYPE:FILL
G1 F4020 X91.559 Y109.259 E134.33127
G0 F9000 X95.117 Y109.259
G1 F4020 X90.739 Y104.881 E134.53720
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y104.421
G1 F4020 X104.421 Y90.739 E135.18074
G0 F9000 X104.882 Y90.740
G1 F4020 X109.259 Y95.117 E135.38662
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y97.215
G1 F4020 X97.215 Y109.259 E135.95313
G0 F9000 X100.774 Y109.259
G1 F4020 X90.739 Y99.224 E136.42515
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y98.764
G1 F4020 X98.765 Y90.739 E136.80262
G0 F9000 X99.225 Y90.740
G1 F4020 X109.259 Y100.774 E137.27459
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y102.872
G1 F4020 X102.872 Y109.259 E137.57501
G0 F9000 X106.430 Y109.259
G1 F4020 X90.739 Y93.567 E138.31309
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y93.107
G1 F4020 X93.108 Y90.739 E138.42448
G0 F9000 X93.568 Y90.740
G1 F4020 X109.259 Y106.430 E139.16251
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y108.529
G1 F4020 X108.529 Y109.259 E139.19685
;LAYER:4
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y109.400 Z1.100
G1 F3600 X90.600 Y109.400 E139.82214
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E140.44743
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E141.07272
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E141.69801
G1 F2700 X90.200 Y109.800 E142.34991
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E143.00181
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E143.65370
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E144.30560
G0 F9000 X108.529 Y109.259
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y108.529 E144.33994
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y106.430
G1 F4800 X93.568 Y90.740 E145.07797
G0 F9000 X93.108 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y93.107 E145.18936
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.567
G1 F4800 X106.430 Y109.259 E145.92744
G0 F9000 X102.872 Y109.259
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y102.872 E146.22786
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y100.774
G1 F4800 X99.225 Y90.740 E146.69983
G0 F9000 X98.765 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y98.764 E147.07730
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y99.224
G1 F4800 X100.774 Y109.259 E147.54932
G0 F9000 X97.215 Y109.259
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y97.215 E148.11583
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y95.117
G1 F4800 X104.882 Y90.740 E148.32171
G0 F9000 X104.421 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y104.421 E148.96525
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y104.881
G1 F4800 X95.117 Y109.259 E149.17117
G0 F9000 X91.559 Y109.259
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y91.559 E150.00373
;LAYER:5
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y90.600 Z1.300
G1 F3600 X109.400 Y109.400 E150.62902
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E151.25431
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E151.87960
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E152.50489
G1 F2700 X109.800 Y109.800 E153.15679
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E153.80869
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E154.46059
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E155.11248
G1 F4800 X91.559 Y109.259 E155.94504
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y104.881 E156.15097
G1 F4800 X104.421 Y90.739 E156.79450
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y95.117 E157.00038
G1 F4800 X97.215 Y109.259 E157.56689
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y99.224 E158.03891
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y98.764
G1 F4800 X98.765 Y90.739 E158.41638
G0 F9000 X99.225 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y100.774 E158.88835
G1 F4800 X102.872 Y109.259 E159.18878
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y93.567 E159.92686
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y93.107
G1 F4800 X93.108 Y90.739 E160.03824
G0 F9000 X93.568 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y106.430 E160.77627
G1 F4800 X108.529 Y109.259 E160.81061
;LAYER:6
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y109.400 Z1.500
G1 F3600 X90.600 Y109.400 E161.43590
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E162.06119
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E162.68648
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E163.31177
G1 F2700 X90.200 Y109.800 E163.96367
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E164.61557
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E165.26747
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E165.91937
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y108.529 E165.95370
G1 F4800 X93.568 Y90.740 E166.69174
G0 F9000 X93.108 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y93.107 E166.80312
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.567
G1 F4800 X106.430 Y109.259 E167.54120
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y102.872 E167.84162
G1 F4800 X99.225 Y90.740 E168.31359
G0 F9000 X98.765 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y98.764 E168.69106
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y99.224
G1 F4800 X100.774 Y109.259 E169.16308
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y97.215 E169.72959
G1 F4800 X104.882 Y90.740 E169.93547
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y104.421 E170.57901
G1 F4800 X95.117 Y109.259 E170.78494
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y91.559 E171.61749
;LAYER:7
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y90.600 Z1.700
G1 F3600 X109.400 Y109.400 E172.24278
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E172.86807
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E173.49336
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E174.11865
G1 F2700 X109.800 Y109.800 E174.77055
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E175.42245
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E176.07435
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E176.72625
G1 F4800 X91.559 Y109.259 E177.55880
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y104.881 E177.76473
G1 F4800 X104.421 Y90.739 E178.40826
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y95.117 E178.61415
G1 F4800 X97.215 Y109.259 E179.18066
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y99.224 E179.65267
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y98.764
G1 F4800 X98.765 Y90.739 E180.03014
G0 F9000 X99.225 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y100.774 E180.50211
G1 F4800 X102.872 Y109.259 E180.80254
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y93.567 E181.54062
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y93.107
G1 F4800 X93.108 Y90.739 E181.65200
G0 F9000 X93.568 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y106.430 E182.39003
G1 F4800 X108.529 Y109.259 E182.42437
;LAYER:8
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y109.400 Z1.900
G1 F3600 X90.600 Y109.400 E183.04966
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E183.67495
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E184.30024
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E184.92553
G1 F2700 X90.200 Y109.800 E185.57743
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E186.22933
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E186.88123
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E187.53313
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y108.529 E187.56747
G1 F4800 X93.568 Y90.740 E188.30550
G0 F9000 X93.108 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y93.107 E188.41688
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.567
G1 F4800 X106.430 Y109.259 E189.15496
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y102.872 E189.45539
G1 F4800 X99.225 Y90.740 E189.92736
G0 F9000 X98.765 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y98.764 E190.30483
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y99.224
G1 F4800 X100.774 Y109.259 E190.77684
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y97.215 E191.34336
G1 F4800 X104.882 Y90.740 E191.54924
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y104.421 E192.19277
G1 F4800 X95.117 Y109.259 E192.39870
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y91.559 E193.23125
;LAYER:9
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y90.600 Z2.100
G1 F3600 X109.400 Y109.400 E193.85654
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E194.48183
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E195.10713
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E195.73242
G1 F2700 X109.800 Y109.800 E196.38431
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E197.03621
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E197.68811
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E198.34001
G1 F4800 X91.559 Y109.259 E199.17256
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y104.881 E199.37849
G1 F4800 X104.421 Y90.739 E200.02203
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y95.117 E200.22791
G1 F4800 X97.215 Y109.259 E200.79442
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y99.224 E201.26644
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y98.764
G1 F4800 X98.765 Y90.739 E201.64391
G0 F9000 X99.225 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y100.774 E202.11588
G1 F4800 X102.872 Y109.259 E202.41630
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y93.567 E203.15438
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y93.107
G1 F4800 X93.108 Y90.739 E203.26576
G0 F9000 X93.568 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y106.430 E204.00380
G1 F4800 X108.529 Y109.259 E204.03813
;LAYER:10
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y109.400 Z2.300
G1 F3600 X90.600 Y109.400 E204.66343
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E205.28872
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E205.91401
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E206.53930
G1 F2700 X90.200 Y109.800 E207.19120
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E207.84309
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E208.49499
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E209.14689
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y108.529 E209.18123
G1 F4800 X93.568 Y90.740 E209.91926
G0 F9000 X93.108 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y93.107 E210.03065
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.567
G1 F4800 X106.430 Y109.259 E210.76873
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y102.872 E211.06915
G1 F4800 X99.225 Y90.740 E211.54112
G0 F9000 X98.765 Y90.739
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y98.764 E211.91859
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y99.224
G1 F4800 X100.774 Y109.259 E212.39061
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y97.215 E212.95712
G1 F4800 X104.882 Y90.740 E213.16300
G1 F4800 X90.740 Y104.421 E213.80653
G1 F4800 X95.117 Y109.259 E214.01246
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y91.559 E214.84502
;LAYER:11
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y90.600 Z2.500
G1 F3600 X109.400 Y109.400 E215.47031
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E216.09560
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E216.72089
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E217.34618
G1 F2700 X109.800 Y109.800 E217.99808
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E218.64998
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E219.30187
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E219.95377
G1 F4800 X91.559 Y109.259 E220.78633
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y104.881 E220.99225
G1 F4800 X104.421 Y90.739 E221.63579
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y95.117 E221.84167
G1 F4800 X97.215 Y109.259 E222.40818
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y99.224 E222.88020
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y98.764
G1 F4800 X98.765 Y90.739 E223.25767
G0 F9000 X99.225 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y100.774 E223.72964
G1 F4800 X102.872 Y109.259 E224.03006
G1 F4800 X90.739 Y93.567 E224.76814
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y93.107
G1 F4800 X93.108 Y90.739 E224.87953
G0 F9000 X93.568 Y90.740
G1 F4800 X109.259 Y106.430 E225.61756
G1 F4800 X108.529 Y109.259 E225.65190
;LAYER:12
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y109.400 Z2.700
G1 F3600 X90.600 Y109.400 E226.27719
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E226.90248
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E227.52777
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E228.15306
G1 F2700 X90.200 Y109.800 E228.80496
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E229.45686
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E230.10876
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E230.76065
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y91.022 E231.61847
G0 F9000 X91.023 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y108.976 E232.47623
G1 F2700 X91.588 Y90.740 E233.30740
G0 F9000 X92.154 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y107.845 E234.11197
G1 F2700 X92.720 Y90.740 E234.88991
G0 F9000 X93.285 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y106.713 E235.64125
G1 F2700 X93.851 Y90.740 E236.36600
G0 F9000 X94.417 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y105.582 E237.06412
G1 F2700 X94.982 Y90.740 E237.73564
G0 F9000 X95.548 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y104.450 E238.38054
G1 F2700 X96.114 Y90.740 E238.99884
G0 F9000 X96.679 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y103.319 E239.59055
G1 F2700 X97.245 Y90.740 E240.15562
G0 F9000 X97.811 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y102.188 E240.69410
G1 F2700 X98.376 Y90.740 E241.20598
G0 F9000 X98.942 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y101.056 E241.69124
G1 F2700 X99.508 Y90.740 E242.14990
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y91.588
G1 F2700 X108.410 Y109.259 E242.98109
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y92.153 E243.78570
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y92.719
G1 F2700 X107.279 Y109.259 E244.56369
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y93.285 E245.31506
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.850
G1 F2700 X106.148 Y109.259 E246.03985
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y94.416 E246.73802
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y94.982
G1 F2700 X105.016 Y109.259 E247.40957
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y95.547 E248.05451
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y96.113
G1 F2700 X103.885 Y109.259 E248.67286
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y96.679 E249.26458
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y97.244
G1 F2700 X102.753 Y109.259 E249.82971
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y97.810 E250.36824
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y98.376
G1 F2700 X101.622 Y109.259 E250.88014
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y98.941 E251.36544
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y99.507
G1 F2700 X100.491 Y109.259 E251.82415
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y100.073 E252.25623
G1 F2700 X99.359 Y109.259 E252.66171
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y101.204 E253.04059
G1 F2700 X98.228 Y109.259 E253.39285
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y102.336 E253.71849
G1 F2700 X97.097 Y109.259 E254.01755
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y103.467 E254.28999
G1 F2700 X95.965 Y109.259 E254.53580
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y104.598 E254.75504
G1 F2700 X94.834 Y109.259 E254.94766
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y105.730 E255.11365
G1 F2700 X93.702 Y109.259 E255.25304
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y106.861 E255.36584
G1 F2700 X92.571 Y109.259 E255.45201
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y107.992 E255.51158
G1 F2700 X91.440 Y109.259 E255.54456
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y109.124 E255.55091
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y99.925 E255.98296
G1 F2700 X100.639 Y90.740 E256.38840
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y98.794 E256.76723
G1 F2700 X101.771 Y90.740 E257.11945
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y97.662 E257.44506
G1 F2700 X102.902 Y90.740 E257.74407
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y96.531 E258.01646
G1 F2700 X104.033 Y90.740 E258.26226
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y95.400 E258.48145
G1 F2700 X105.165 Y90.740 E258.67402
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y94.268 E258.83999
G1 F2700 X106.296 Y90.740 E258.97933
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y93.137 E259.09208
G1 F2700 X107.427 Y90.740 E259.17823
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y92.005 E259.23776
G1 F2700 X108.559 Y90.740 E259.27068
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y90.874 E259.27701
;LAYER:13
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y90.600 Z2.900
G1 F3600 X109.400 Y109.400 E259.90230
G1 X90.600 Y109.400 E260.52759
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E261.15288
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E261.77817
G1 F2700 X109.800 Y109.800 E262.43007
G1 X90.200 Y109.800 E263.08197
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E263.73387
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E264.38576
G0 F9000 X109.230 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y109.229 E265.25548
G0 F9000 X91.276 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y91.276 E266.10134
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y91.841
G1 F2700 X91.841 Y109.259 E266.92063
G0 F9000 X92.407 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y92.407 E267.71330
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y92.973
G1 F2700 X92.973 Y109.259 E268.47934
G0 F9000 X93.538 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y93.538 E269.21881
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y94.104
G1 F2700 X94.104 Y109.259 E269.93165
G0 F9000 X94.670 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y94.670 E270.61788
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y95.235
G1 F2700 X95.235 Y109.259 E271.27752
G0 F9000 X95.801 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y95.801 E271.91054
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y96.367
G1 F2700 X96.367 Y109.259 E272.51695
G0 F9000 X96.933 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y96.933 E273.09672
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y97.498
G1 F2700 X97.498 Y109.259 E273.64992
G0 F9000 X98.064 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y98.064 E274.17650
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y98.630
G1 F2700 X98.630 Y109.259 E274.67646
G0 F9000 X99.195 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y99.195 E275.14984
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y99.761
G1 F2700 X99.761 Y109.259 E275.59659
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y108.663
G1 F2700 X108.664 Y90.739 E276.43968
G0 F9000 X108.098 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y108.098 E277.25617
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y107.532
G1 F2700 X107.533 Y90.739 E278.04607
G0 F9000 X106.967 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y106.966 E278.80933
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y106.401
G1 F2700 X106.401 Y90.739 E279.54600
G0 F9000 X105.836 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y105.835 E280.25607
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y105.269
G1 F2700 X105.270 Y90.739 E280.93952
G0 F9000 X104.704 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y104.704 E281.59637
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y104.138
G1 F2700 X104.139 Y90.739 E282.22661
G0 F9000 X103.573 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y103.572 E282.83024
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y103.007
G1 F2700 X103.007 Y90.739 E283.40727
G0 F9000 X102.442 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y102.441 E283.95769
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y101.875
G1 F2700 X101.876 Y90.739 E284.48149
G0 F9000 X101.310 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y101.310 E284.97870
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y100.744
G1 F2700 X100.745 Y90.739 E285.44930
G0 F9000 X100.179 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y100.178 E285.89328
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y99.612
G1 F2700 X99.613 Y90.739 E286.31064
G0 F9000 X99.047 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y99.047 E286.70140
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y98.481
G1 F2700 X98.482 Y90.739 E287.06556
G0 F9000 X97.916 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y97.915 E287.40310
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y97.350
G1 F2700 X97.350 Y90.739 E287.71404
G0 F9000 X96.785 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y96.784 E287.99838
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y96.218
G1 F2700 X96.219 Y90.739 E288.25609
G0 F9000 X95.653 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y95.653 E288.48721
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y95.087
G1 F2700 X95.088 Y90.739 E288.69172
G0 F9000 X94.522 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y94.521 E288.86962
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y93.956
G1 F2700 X93.956 Y90.739 E289.02091
G0 F9000 X93.391 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y93.390 E289.14561
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y92.824
G1 F2700 X92.825 Y90.739 E289.24368
G0 F9000 X92.259 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y92.259 E289.31515
G0 F9000 X90.740 Y91.693
G1 F2700 X91.694 Y90.739 E289.36002
G0 F9000 X91.128 Y90.739
G1 F2700 X90.740 Y91.127 E289.37827
G0 F9000 X100.327 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y100.327 E289.79841
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y100.892
G1 F2700 X100.892 Y109.259 E290.19197
G0 F9000 X101.458 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y101.458 E290.55890
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y102.024
G1 F2700 X102.024 Y109.259 E290.89921
G0 F9000 X102.589 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y102.589 E291.21295
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y103.155
G1 F2700 X103.155 Y109.259 E291.50006
G0 F9000 X103.721 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y103.721 E291.76055
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y104.286
G1 F2700 X104.286 Y109.259 E291.99447
G0 F9000 X104.852 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y104.852 E292.20176
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y105.418
G1 F2700 X105.418 Y109.259 E292.38243
G0 F9000 X105.983 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y105.983 E292.53652
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y106.549
G1 F2700 X106.549 Y109.259 E292.66399
G0 F9000 X107.115 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y107.115 E292.76484
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y107.681
G1 F2700 X107.681 Y109.259 E292.83906
G0 F9000 X108.246 Y109.259
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y108.246 E292.88671
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y108.812
G1 F2700 X108.812 Y109.259 E292.90774
;LAYER:14
G0 F9000 X109.400 Y109.400 Z3.100
G1 F3600 X90.600 Y109.400 E293.53303
G1 X90.600 Y90.600 E294.15832
G1 X109.400 Y90.600 E294.78361
G1 X109.400 Y109.400 E295.40890
G1 F2700 X90.200 Y109.800 E296.06080
G1 X90.200 Y90.200 E296.71270
G1 X109.800 Y90.200 E297.36460
G1 X109.800 Y109.800 E298.01649
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y91.022 E298.87431
G0 F9000 X91.023 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y108.976 E299.73207
G1 F2700 X91.588 Y90.740 E300.56324
G0 F9000 X92.154 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y107.845 E301.36781
G1 F2700 X92.720 Y90.740 E302.14575
G0 F9000 X93.285 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y106.713 E302.89709
G1 F2700 X93.851 Y90.740 E303.62184
G0 F9000 X94.417 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y105.582 E304.31996
G1 F2700 X94.982 Y90.740 E304.99148
G0 F9000 X95.548 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y104.450 E305.63638
G1 F2700 X96.114 Y90.740 E306.25468
G0 F9000 X96.679 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y103.319 E306.84639
G1 F2700 X97.245 Y90.740 E307.41146
G0 F9000 X97.811 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y102.188 E307.94994
G1 F2700 X98.376 Y90.740 E308.46182
G0 F9000 X98.942 Y90.740
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y101.056 E308.94708
G1 F2700 X99.508 Y90.740 E309.40574
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y91.588
G1 F2700 X108.410 Y109.259 E310.23693
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y92.153 E311.04154
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y92.719
G1 F2700 X107.279 Y109.259 E311.81953
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y93.285 E312.57090
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y93.850
G1 F2700 X106.148 Y109.259 E313.29569
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y94.416 E313.99386
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y94.982
G1 F2700 X105.016 Y109.259 E314.66541
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y95.547 E315.31035
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y96.113
G1 F2700 X103.885 Y109.259 E315.92870
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y96.679 E316.52043
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y97.244
G1 F2700 X102.753 Y109.259 E317.08555
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y97.810 E317.62408
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y98.376
G1 F2700 X101.622 Y109.259 E318.13598
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y98.941 E318.62128
G0 F9000 X90.739 Y99.507
G1 F2700 X100.491 Y109.259 E319.07999
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y100.073 E319.51207
G1 F2700 X99.359 Y109.259 E319.91755
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y101.204 E320.29643
G1 F2700 X98.228 Y109.259 E320.64869
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y102.336 E320.97433
G1 F2700 X97.097 Y109.259 E321.27339
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y103.467 E321.54583
G1 F2700 X95.965 Y109.259 E321.79164
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y104.598 E322.01088
G1 F2700 X94.834 Y109.259 E322.20350
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y105.730 E322.36949
G1 F2700 X93.702 Y109.259 E322.50889
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y106.861 E322.62168
G1 F2700 X92.571 Y109.259 E322.70785
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y107.992 E322.76742
G1 F2700 X91.440 Y109.259 E322.80040
G1 F2700 X90.739 Y109.124 E322.80675
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y99.925 E323.23880
G1 F2700 X100.639 Y90.740 E323.64424
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y98.794 E324.02307
G1 F2700 X101.771 Y90.740 E324.37529
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y97.662 E324.70090
G1 F2700 X102.902 Y90.740 E324.99991
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y96.531 E325.27231
G1 F2700 X104.033 Y90.740 E325.51810
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y95.400 E325.73729
G1 F2700 X105.165 Y90.740 E325.92986
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y94.268 E326.09583
G1 F2700 X106.296 Y90.740 E326.23517
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y93.137 E326.34792
G1 F2700 X107.427 Y90.740 E326.43407
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y92.005 E326.49360
G1 F2700 X108.559 Y90.740 E326.52652
G1 F2700 X109.259 Y90.874 E326.53285
M107
G1 F2400 E322.53285
G0 F9000 X109.259 Y90.874 Z8.000
; Default end code
;G1 X0 Y0 Z130 ; Get extruder out of way. Uncomment to use!
M107 ; Turn off fan
; Disable all extruder
G91 ; Relative positioning
T0
G1 E-1 ; Reduce filament pressure
M104 T0 S0
M140 S0 ; Disable heated bed
M84 ; Turn steppers off

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby RetireeJay » 2017-Jul-Sat-20-Jul

Does your Simple Metal have a heated bed?
That M190 S50 command tells the Printrboard to heat up the heated bed, and wait "forever" for it to reach 50 degrees. So if your Metal doesn't have a heated bed, or if the wiring to the heated bed is shot and it doesn't actually heat, then the printer is just gonna sit there, ignoring all subsequent commands. (Note that this happens in the exact sequence you specify - after moving up in Z).

GT2 belts & pulleys
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Sat-21-Jul

I DO NOT have a heated bed. . . . I swear I took that option off....
So I will see about going into settings and killing it.

possibly a little closer...I will try this.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Well I don't see a on/off for the heated bed. I see where I can set temp to o but no off...

I will look further into this.

thanks again

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby RetireeJay » 2017-Jul-Sat-21-Jul

As a check on whether or not this is the solution, you can edit your g-code. Just delete the offending line, or insert a semicolon in front of the M190 to "comment it out"

GT2 belts & pulleys
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

How do I permanently keep it from "M190 S50" again. . . .

DDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU ARE FLIPPING AWESOME ! ! ! ! !
I HAVE FORGOTTTEN SO MUCH OF THIS PRINTING STUFF..............

SORRY TO HAVE BOTHERED BUT IT IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby RetireeJay » 2017-Jul-Sat-21-Jul

Cura doesn't make it easy to find & control the bed setting. There may be something you can edit in
Users/[your name]/AppData/Local/RepetierHost/CuraEngine

GT2 belts & pulleys
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Postby therustedwrench » 2017-Jul-Sat-22-Jul

At this point I do have to edit out the "M190 S50" every time.
I need to see about killing it once and for all.

But I'm back in business.

AGAIN------------------------------------THANK YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! !

therustedwrench
Levelling print bed...

Postby RetireeJay » 2017-Jul-Sun-05-Jul

Although my Plus does have a heated bed, I prefer to control the bed temperature manually, so I have it permanently disabled in the g-code. I'm not sure exactly how I did that years ago. (Actually, I normally use a stand-alone version of Slic3r, not the one bundled with Repetier, to generate my g-code.)

But workflow methods aside, you might want to look in the AppData/Local/RepetierHost folder and edit "config.ini". There's an entry for "bed_temperature" and also one for "first_layer_bed_temperature" which are both set to zero in my config file. When I used the bundled version of Cura built into my Repetier to create g-code for a known file yesterday, I did NOT see an M190 in the code. Maybe those zeros killed it.

In fact, anywhere you can find a bed temperature in any initialization or configuration file associated with Repetier, Cura, or Slic3r, set it to zero; I think that should do the trick.

GT2 belts & pulleys
RetireeJay
My next printer is...

Return to Troubleshooting talk