[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Printrbot Talk Forum • View topic - Kisslicer setup for simple xl

Kisslicer setup for simple xl

Postby Munson » 2014-Mar-Thu-19-Mar

Can anyone give me a jump start and help out with setting up kid slicer for a printrbot simple Xl?

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Kisslicer setup for simple xl

Postby plexus » 2014-Mar-Thu-20-Mar

Specifically what parameters are you looking for?

plexus
Site Admin

Postby Munson » 2014-Mar-Fri-07-Mar

I just downloaded this and I am no familiar with it.I can't get a print off with the settings I have now.I was able to size the piece with the printer tab,selecting firmware and selecting 5D-absolute E.Also,I was able to enter in the x,y and z size for the printer.I am not sure what else I should change.When I dropped the g-code into repetier,the printer did not extrude during the print.So I tried a known g-code from another item and that printed fine.I would like to know what settings work well for others so I can try them.Thank you.

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby Munson » 2014-Mar-Sat-14-Mar

I unchecked on de-string and I was able to extrude for anyone having the same issues.

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby plexus » 2014-Mar-Sat-14-Mar

plexus
Site Admin

Postby Munson » 2014-Mar-Sat-15-Mar

Plexus,thank you...but...but...but...how do I input that into kisslicer? I would love to give it a try,Not sure how to?

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby Munson » 2014-Mar-Sat-15-Mar

I originally was looking at the settings tabs on kisslicer(what to change),But if what you put up supersede's that then I'll use it.That is one grade level up from me right now...

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby plexus » 2014-Mar-Sat-15-Mar

plexus
Site Admin

Postby Munson » 2014-Mar-Mon-17-Mar

Thank you for all of your help Plexus.I would like to ask you one thing,The files you sent me.....What tab do click on to drop the codes? Matl-gcode,printer?ptr g-code?

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Postby plexus » 2014-Mar-Mon-23-Mar

That code is from the .ini files indicated. im not sure what the filenames you are referring to are.

plexus
Site Admin

Postby sheriftaher » 2014-Apr-Wed-03-Apr

Hello Everybody,

thanks plexus, your code was helpful for setting my printrbot simple on kisslicer, i have a problem and wonder if anyone faced it
I'm using kisslicer 1.1.0 and for some reason I can't control the speed at which the object is printed
I tried changing the speed in printer settings several times but the feed rate that comes out in the gcode is still the same, I also tried playing with the speed slider to extremes but now difference

anyone faced that before ?

sheriftaher
Waiting to connect to printer...

Postby plexus » 2014-Apr-Wed-11-Apr

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plexus
Site Admin

Postby sheriftaher » 2014-Apr-Wed-13-Apr

Thanks plexus :D

I tried changing the slider to the absurd rate (1mm/s & 2mm/s) but the gcode always comes out at different rates regardless of what the slider has
I reset the Ptr G-code pre and post to defaults (which are really nothing other than home and set units to mm commands)
the gcode is very large so I've attached the first 2500 lines only, you can see that feed rates are in the order of 70mm/s (F4200) and more in some cases

:( still don't understand why the rates are coming out fixed (btw, I tried this on windows and linux machines, exact same behavior)

screenshot.jpg

spiral.send.gcode

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sheriftaher
Waiting to connect to printer...

Postby Munson » 2014-May-Thu-16-May

Plexus,Where is the reputation system in here?I use tap talk

Munson
Honeycomb infill 25%...

Return to Simple talk (software)